3M Aqua-Pure Under Sink Replacement Water Filter AP-DW80/90, For Aqua-Pure AP-DWS1000, Reduces Particulate, Chlorine Taste and Odor, Lead, Cysts, VOCs, MTBE
- DESIGNED FOR USE WITH 3M Aqua-Pure Under Sink Water Filter System AP-DWS1000.
- EASY TO REPLACE: Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design helps provide fast and easy cartridge change-outs with minimal effort.
- CLEANER WATER: Reduces particulate, chlorine taste and odor, lead, parasitic protozoan cysts, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE).
- CARBON-BLOCK FILTRATION: Advanced dual stage carbon-block filtration process to help provide cleaner, clearer better tasting drinking water.
- AUTO SHUT-OFF: AP-DWS1000 Water Filter System designed with built-in automatic shut-off meter that automatically shuts off the system after 625 gallons (2, 366 liters) as a reminder to change cartridges.
The 3M Aqua-Pure Under Sink Replacement Water Filters AP-DW80 and AP-DW90 are designed for use with 3M Aqua-Pure Under Sink Water Filter System AP-DWS1000, which helps reduce particulate, chlorine taste and odor, lead, turbidity, parasitic protozoan cysts, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) that may be in your drinking water. The AP-DWS1000 system connects easily under the kitchen sink and incorporates an advanced dual stage carbon-block filtration process to help provide cleaner, clearer better tasting drinking water filtration on demand. It is ideal for drinking (water, coffee, tea, etc. ) as well as for cooking. Its universal system design is effective for use on both chlorinated (municipal) and non-chlorinated (well water) systems. The innovative Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without having to contact the filter media or without the need for tools. In many filtration applications, carbon is often the preferred media of choice to adsorb certain impurities and one of the most powerful adsorbents available. Carbon is highly effective due to the vast surface area contained within a small footprint. One pound of carbon contains a surface area of approximately 100 to 125 acres and can adsorb an extremely wide range of substances which may be in drinking water. Filter Specs: 0. 6 gpm/2. 3 lpm flow rate, 625 gallon/2, 366 liter capacity, 25-125 psi/172-862 kPa pressure range, 40-100F/4. 4-37. 8C. To maximize system performance, regularly scheduled maintenance including filter cartridge replacement at the required 6 month interval, at the rated capacity, or sooner if a reduction in water flow occurs is required. Filter life is dependent on actual use and incoming water quality.