NinjaBatt Portable Power Station 300 - 280Wh Backup Lithium Battery with 110V/300W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlets, QC3.0 & PD 60W - Silent Generator for Outdoor Camping RV Emergencies
- NINJABATT’s UPGRADED 2021 POWER-STATION: ’s leading battery brand is proud to present its new portable power station. Featuring 300 output watts, equipped with a powerful 280Wh backup battery, a blazing fast PD3.0 Type-C port, an Informative LED Display and much more. Supply power to electric devices of up to 300 watts and get all the power you need, when you need it most!
- PERFECT FOR CAMPING AND OUTDOORS: Small & portable, with a size of only 9X7X5.5 inches, yet packs a punch - our portable solar generator is able to power up almost any electronic device you take camping. From CPAP machines, phones and lights to mini fridges, TV’s, projectors, lanterns and more – using pure sine wave inverter – our backup-battery has got you covered.
- COMPLETE YOUR EMERGENCY KIT: Our battery generator is a must have for anyone undergoing power outages or natural disasters. Charge your electronics with our multiport power generator that includes a whooping 60 Watts Type-C port (PD3.0), 2 USB ports, 12V/24V DC outlets, 2 AC ports and SOS LED lights.
- SOLAR READY & EASY TO CHARGE: Never run out battery with NinjaBatt’s mini generator. Our portable power supplier can either be charged through a wall outlet, through your car & truck lighter socket or through a solar panel (Works with MPPT for high efficiency). Pass-through charging included!
- SAFE AND QUIET OPERATION: Our portable power generator is equipped with an advanced battery management system for a safe operation. It uses a smart fan that kicks in when temperatures are high and it includes over-voltage, over-current and over-heat protections. Combined with our full 1 year warranty – It is the perfect charging station.
| || || |
Q1: What devices can the NinjaBatt 300 power?
A: Our power station can charge/power devices that operate at less or equal to 300 Watts. This includes, but not limited to, laptops, smartphones, mini coolers, GoPro cameras, drones, lantern lights etc.
Q2: How to know the working times for my device?
A: Working time = 280Wh* 0.85 divided by the operating wattage of your device. For example, lets assume your your device's power consumption is 40W, working time will be 280Wh*0.85 / 40W = 5.95 hours.
Q3: Can the NinjaBatt 300 be charged while using?
A: Yes, NinjaBatt 300 supports full pass-through charging, through all of its ports
Q4: Does NinjaBatt 300 include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: All NinjaBatt power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
|AC Output||110V/300W pure sine wave (600W peak)|
|USB-A Output||QC3.0 18W (5V 3A, 9V 2A), Dual output 5V 2.4A|
|USB-C Output||PD 3.0 60W|
|Cigarette Lighter Output||12V, 8A|
|DC ports Output||9V-12.6V, 3A|
|Operating Temperature||32-104°F (0℃-40℃)|