aichose Brix Refractometer with ATC, Dual Scale - Specific Gravity & Brix, Hydrometer in Wine Making and Beer Brewing, Homebrew Kit
- It's designed for testing the suger content and specific gravity of liquid.
- Ideal for Home Brew, Wine making, Agricultural, Gardening & Educational Purposes.
- Consistently accurate readings of 0-32% Brix and 1.000-1.120 Specific Gravity.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation makes it even easier to get fast results.
- Durable and Easy to Use & Carry -- The main part is made of chromium, it's light but durable.
aichose is a professional brand of supplying various kinds of liquids measuring instruments.
The refractometer series are based on the principle that the refractive indices of liquids change when the concentration change. It's portable, easy, quick and no battery required, easier and more accurate than a traditional hydrymeters, more affordable than a digital meter. It's a perfect tool for adult or young, home or professional use.
It features high-quality optics with smooth focusing. Its main body is made of aluminum alloy. The internal optical lens with high refractive index make up the precision optical system.The instrument is resistant to abrasion and corrosion, can be used to measure the general corrosive liquid. (But we do not recommend measuring these liquids for a long time. The residue should be cleaned immediately after measurement. )
Brix & Specific Gravity Refractometer
This refractometer is designed for measuring the suger content and specific gravity of liquids. A Brix Refractometer that includes a specific gravity scale. You won't have to do conversions between Brix and gravity when doing measuring, you'll get the two index in one time. Best of all, it only requires a few drops of liquid for an accurate reading. No need to lose a whole hydrometer test jar of beer or wine in the process.
Rapidly and precisely display the Brix (0-32%) and Specific Gravity (1.000-1.130) at the same time, no need to switch unit for readings each time!
The build-in Automatic Temperature Compensation feature makes it get consistently accurate reading, no need to control the liquids temperature deliberately, just make sure it's at roomtemperature ( during 0-25 ℃) .
SAFE AND DURABLE
This refractometer is constructed with non-staining, non-corrosive and non-reactive chromium material which make sure hygiene and safety for all users.
EASY TO USE
Just take a few drops of your liquids on the prism and hold the refractometer to the light, then look through the eyepiece, you can get the reading. No need lookup table and no waste!
- Used for sugar content control in food & beverage producing.
- Used for monitoring ripeness of growing plants, fruits & vegetables.
- Used for science research, clinical laboratories.
- Used for control concentration of your cutting and grinding fluids.
1.A Refractometer + 2.A Firm Box + 3.A Cleaning Cloth + 4.A Screwdriver + 5.A User Manual + 6.Some Pipettes
|Scale range||0-32% brix &1.000-1.130 specific gravity||0-32% Brix||58-90% Brix &Moisture & Baume||0-40% Brix & 0-25% vol||0-80% brix||0-32% brix &1.000-1.130 specific gravity|
|Division||0.2 %&1.001||0.2 %||0.5%||0.2 %||0.5%||0.2 %&1.001|
|No battery required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic temperature compensation function||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|