Amazer Shower Curtain Hooks Rings, Stainless Steel Shower Curtain Rings and Hooks for Bathroom Shower Rods Curtains-Set of 12
- Stainless steel – The acrylic rolling balls and stainless steel construction allows years of use in the harsh bathroom elements. The stainless steel is non-magnetic metal material, meaning it will last indoors and outdoors without rusting.
- White acrylic balls - The hooks feature acrylic rolling balls with playful pastel color. The white balls add brightness to any style of bathroom and complement any type of bathroom curtain. Acrylic plastic plating ensures that the color will not fade with time.
- Free gilding action - No snagging; no effort; no hassle. These hooks feature specially engineered spherical balls to reduce friction and allow effortless gliding across the rod with virtually no effort at all.
- Heavy duty closing hooks - The hooks are strong enough to hold a heavy shower curtain or liner. They are sealed shut, making it impossible for the curtain to slip off the rings.
- Set of 12 - Sold as a set of 12 for a standard 60 or 72 inches opening. Note that: Amazer shower curtain rings are entirely different with those cheap rings.
- Plastic Acrylic White Ball
- Stainless Steel
- Polished for a Great Look
- Easy to Install
- Friction Free, Gliding Action
Sturdy and Secure Structure Allows Effortless Movement
With all our products manufactured to the highest quality standards, we are confident that you will enjoy Amazer shower curtain hooks for many years to come. The design features effortless shower curtain rings engineered to glide effortlessly across the rod with virtually no effort at all. The hooks are closed, unlike the more popular C-shaped hooks. This means you can pull the curtain as fast as you like with no worries or accidents.
Easy, Simple Installation
To install the shower curtain rings, simply open the curtain hook clasp and loop them in the openings of your shower curtain and/or liner. Then, snap the clasps and slide the rings onto the shower rod. Then, follow your shower rod's instructions to fasten the rod in your shower. To install the hooks to a fixed curtain rod, simply open the curtain ring clasp and stretch the ring around the curtain rod. The heavy duty materials used in manufacturing the hooks allow the hooks to stretch about 1 inch without snapping. When you are done stretching the rings, they will return to their original shape.