Ball, Glass Mason Jar with Lid & Band, Regular Mouth, 16 oz, 12 Count
Free Expedited Shipping
100% Hassle-Free Returns
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Regular Mouth
Experience the versatility of Ball Glass Mason Jars with Lids & Bands. They're a handy, multi-purpose item for your home, office or small business. You can use them to store fruits, vegetables, sauces, syrups and other condiments. These 16 oz regular mouth mason jars are also an ideal option for holding treats, snacks, arts and crafts supplies and more. The timeless clear finish looks elegant and rustic in your cupboards, shelves or refrigerator and allows you to easily identify contents.
- BPA-free to help ensure your safety
- Includes matching regular mouth lids and bands to help seal in freshness and flavor
- Each pack includes a dozen clear Ball glass jars with silver lids
- Freezer and microwave safe for your convenience
- Product dimensions 13.1 in. x 9.7 in. x 5.3 in.
- Weight 7.5 pounds
Instructions:Canning in 3 Easy Steps: 1. Prepare Your Gear: Wash & heat your jars and lids. 2. Create Your Recipe: Use a tested recipe for home canning, see the Ball Blue Book guide to preserving or Fresh Preserving. 3. Preserve Your Foods: Fill your clean jars. Boil in waterbath or pressure canner for time specified in recipe. See bottom panel for complete instructions. Ball Complete Home Canning Instructions: What You Need: Canning recipe - see Ball Blue Book guide to preserving or FreshPreserving.com for recipes; Fresh ingredients; Jars and two-piece lids (lids and bands). Prepare Your Gear & Create Your Recipe: Wash jars, lids and bands in hot, soapy water. Rinse well. Jars must be kept warm until ready to use, in order to minimize risk of breakage when filling with hot food. You can heat them in the pot of simmering water, or in a heated dishwasher. Prepare food using fresh ingredients and a tested recipe for home canning. Waterbath Canning: To Can: Tomatoes, salsa, pickles, jellies, jams, fruits (whole, sauces, chutneys, pie fillings, etc.) and other high-acid foods. You Also Need: Ball 21-Quart Waterbath Canner or equally large stockpot with a Ball Canning Rack, or for small batches, a Ball Canning Discovery Kit. Prepare Jars: Fill pot with enough water to cover jars with at least 1 inch of water and heat to simmer (180 degrees F). Fill each hot jar with prepared food. Follow canning recipes for correct fill-level. Each jar needs space between the food and the rim (headspace) to allow for food expansion. Tip: Air bubbles inside jar can impact cooking effectiveness. Remove bubbles by sliding a small non-metallic spatula inside the jar, gently pressing food against the side of the jar. Wipe any food from the rim of the jar. Center new lid on the jar, then twist on band just until fingertip tight. Ensure bands are not over-tight - air inside jar must be able to escape during canning. Process Jars: Place filled jars onto rack, then lower into simmering water, ensuring jars are covered by 1 inch of water. Cover with lid, and heat to steady boil. Boil jars for the time specified in recipe, adjusting for altitude (see chart). Turn off heat and let jars stand in water for 5 minutes. Remove from water and cool jars upright on wire rack or towel on countertop for 12 hours. Tip: After removing jars from the canner, do not re-tighten bands that may have come loose during canning, so as not to interfere with the sealing process within the first 12 hours. Pressure Canning: To Can: Green beans, carrots, beets, meats, fish or other low-acid foods. You also need: Pressure Canner. Prepare Jars: Heat 3 inches of water to simmer (180 degrees F) and follow manufacturer instructions. Fill each hot jar with prepared food. Follow canning recipe for correct fill-level. Each jar needs space between the food and the rim (headspace) to allow for food expansion. Tip: Air bubbles inside jar can impact cooking effectiveness. Remove bubbles by sliding a small non-metallic spatula inside the jar, gently pressing food against the side of the jar. Wipe any food from the rim of the jar. Center new lid on the jar, then twist on band just until fingertip tight. Ensure bands are not over-tight - air inside jar must be able to escape during canning. Process Jars: Place filled jars onto rack. Canner should contain 2 to 3 inches of simmering water. Lock canner lid into place. Turn heat to medium-high and open vent. Bring to boil and vent a steady stream of steam for 10 minutes. Put weight on vent and adjust heat to achieve 10 pounds pressure, adjusting for altitude (see chart). Process for time listed in recipe, keeping pressure steady. Follow manufacturer's guidelines for cooling and removing pressure canner lid. Remove from water and cool jars upright on wire rack or towel on countertop for 12 hours. Tip: After removing jars from the canner, do not re-tighten bands that may have come loose during canning, so as not to interfere with the sealing process within the first 12 hours. Check the Seal: Press on center of cooled lid. If jar is fully sealed, the lid will not flex up or down. If the lid flexes, the jar did not seal properly. You may refrigerate for immediate use. Or for directions on how to safely re-process the jar, see FreshPreserving.com or the Ball Blue Book guide to preserving for detailed instructions. Store sealed jars in pantry for up to 1 year. Jars may be stored without bands, or you may clean underside of bands to ensure no moisture is trapped during storage. Enjoy your homemade food or give as a gift. Altitude Chart: For Waterbath Canning: 1,001 - 3,000 feet increase processing time 5 minutes; 3,001 - 6,000 feet increase processing time 10 minutes; 6,001 - 8,000 feet increase processing time 15 minutes; 8,001 - 10,000 feet increase processing time 20 minutes. For Pressure Canning: 0 - 1,000 feet: 10 weighted gauge; 11 dial gauge. 1,001 - 2,000 feet: 15 weighted gauge; 11 dial gauge. 2,001 - 4,000 feet: 15 weighted gauge; 12 dial gauge. 4,001 - 6,000 feet: 15 weighted gauge; 13 dial gauge. 6,001 - 8,000 feet: 15 weighted gauge; 14 dial gauge. 8,001 - 10,000 feet: 15 weighted gauge; 15 dial gauge. If you are preserving at an altitude higher than 1,000 feet above sea level, adjust waterbath processing time as indicated for Waterbath Canning. For Pressure Canning adjust pounds pressure as indicated.
Free Expedited Shipping on All Orders. Shipping times vary with an expected delivery of 3-5 days. Need it sooner? Select Express shipping for delivery in 1-2 days. All shipping times are independent of order processing. With the exception of USPS Postage stamps***
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped the next day after the processing day. Please note if you ordered multiple items we will try our best to ship them together however they may ship in multiple packages. We don't ship on weekends or Holidays. In situations where products are in high demand, processing time can take longer than 3 working days.
***All US Postage Stamp Booklets are shipped by standard envelope via USPS without a confirmation/tracking number to ensure we can provide Free Shipping on these items. Please allow 10-14 business days for the delivery of postage Stamps
We only ship to the contiguous United States. Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
International Shipping Policy
We offer international shipping to many countries around the world. Please note that international shipments may be subject to customs fees, taxes, and other charges, which are the responsibility of the buyer.
- USPS: 2-3 weeks for delivery
- UPS: 1-2 weeks for delivery
Please note that these are estimated shipping times and can vary based on your location, customs processing times, and other factors beyond our control.
Shipping Methods: We offer two shipping methods for international orders:
- USPS First-Class Mail International: This is our standard shipping method, which offers affordable rates but may take longer for delivery.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: This is our faster shipping method, which offers more reliable and faster delivery times, but comes at a higher cost.
Please note that some countries may have restrictions on certain products or shipping methods, and we reserve the right to cancel orders or change shipping methods based on these restrictions.
Tracking: All international shipments will include tracking information. Please note that tracking information may not be available for all countries or for all shipping methods.
Returns and Refunds: We accept returns for international orders within 30 days of delivery, as long as the items are in their original condition. Please note that we do not refund shipping fees or any customs fees, taxes, or other charges incurred during shipping.
If you have any questions about our international shipping policy or would like more information about shipping to your country, please contact us before placing your order firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, "Import Fees"), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country. Components that play a role in Import Fee calculations are (among others):
Product category and price
Shipping costs and package weight
Customs clearance channel
Import taxes based on custom duty amounts
Customs policies vary widely, and some countries don't charge Import Fees for shipments that fall below a minimum value. Contact the customs office of the destination country for more information.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a form of identification before releasing a shipment, such as a Passport, Tax ID, etc.
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore DealsXS is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
*International Shipping - Seller reserves the right to change shipping carriers if needed based on the weight and size of the package.
What payment types do you accept?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! The safety of your personal information is very important to us. For your security, we do not store your credit card information. We use a wide array of the best-in-class electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
What’s a Security Code?
- Security codes, sometimes called card verification (CCV) data, are the digits (usually 3) on the back of your credit card. For cardholder security, we ask you to input these digits during checkout
Why can’t I check out?
- There are a few reasons why you may not be able to complete checkout. Here are some solutions:
- Credit Card Number or CCV: Double check that your credit card number has been properly entered, ensuring that no spaces are between any of the numbers.
- Zip Code/Billing Address: Take a second look at your zip code, ensuring that you’ve input it properly.
How do I know my order went through?
- You know you have successfully placed an order when you get to the Order Confirmation page, which will list your order number. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order.
Can I cancel my order?
- As long as your order is still processing, we will do our very best to cancel your order once you have contacted us. Due to our goal to process orders as soon as we receive them, we cannot guarantee an order can be canceled once it is placed. If you’d like to cancel your order, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Are there any hidden or surprise fees or charges?
- On purchases, you will pay for the cost of the items you order plus any applicable taxes, and that's it!
Why do I sometimes see different prices for the same item?
- Our insider's list emails and site homepage display the lowest listed price for a given product. Some products are available in different sizes, colors, styles, or other options that may be listed at higher prices. For example, a set of twin-size bed sheets may cost less than that same set in king-size.
My question isn’t answered here. How can I get in touch with someone at DealsXS?
- If you have any questions or concerns that were not addressed in this FAQ or on our Policies or About Us pages, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do you ship from?
- Our awesome teams ship directly to you from over 80 warehouses & suppliers around the US. Our main warehouse is located in Chicago, IL.
How much does shipping* cost?
- All items ship to you for free throughout the US. International shipping coming soon.
How do packages ship?
- It depends on what you're ordering. Each supplier has a contract with the carrier of their choice, so it could be USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship from across the U.S so shipping times vary. In most cases, your item will ship within 1 business day. We do ask that you allow up to 2 to 5 business days total (business and standard) for your order to be shipped and delivered, just in case there are any unexpected delays. Express orders will ship & deliver within 24-72 hours.
- We offer international shipping to many countries around the world. Please note that international shipments may be subject to customs fees, taxes, and other charges, which are the responsibility of the buyer.
International Shipping Times:
- USPS: 4-8 weeks for delivery
- UPS: 1-2 weeks for delivery
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- Yes! When your order ships, you will be emailed a tracking number. Please note, it can take up to a week for that tracking number to appear on the carrier’s website.
Can I upgrade my shipping?
- YES! Free Expedited shipping available on all order. Want it faster? For $9.99 We will express your order VIA USPS Priority Mail Service.
What if I order multiple items? Will they ship together?
- Not necessarily, as we deal with hundreds of suppliers across the country and throughout the world. Your items will likely ship separately.
Is PayPal Cash Back applied to my order?
- No, it is credited to your PayPal account.
Where is my PayPal Cash Back?
- PayPal cashback is applied to your PayPal account after you place your order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Do I have to pay for shipping back to DealsXS when I return an item?
- ALMOST-FREE RETURNS! HASSLE-FREE! Read more about our AWESOME return policy here.
How long do I have to return an item?
- For most items, you have 15 days from the receipt of delivery to make a return eligible. For more details please see our Returns page.
DealsXS.com Product Conditions
DealsXS.com offers deals on hundreds of thousands of Products-damaged, returned, open-box, and pre-owned products. A used or open box item purchased from DealsXS.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Renewed products come with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the item does not work as expected.
All of our products go through a quality check prior to being sold. We use conditions such as "Open Box" to give you an understanding of the overall condition the product is in. We then help you better understand the item condition by listing comments unique to that item.
An item that has been inspected and tested by DealsXS.com or an DealsXS.com-qualified performance-managed supplier, to work and look like new. The item has minimal to no signs of wear, or visible cosmetic damages when held from 12 inches away. Product may come repackaged. All accessories will be present, though some may be generic brands. The product comes with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the product does not work as expected.
An item in perfect working condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing. The original packaging may have minor damage, or item may come repackaged. Package damage is clearly defined for each item. All accessories are present.
**Almost-Free Returns is available ONLY for customers that pay the additional re:do coverage at checkout. The delivery addresses must be within the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Almost-Free Returns is available to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States zip code only. Additional geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular products.
**Almost-Free Returns is NOT available for International Orders, For more info please email us.
Have a question?
Ball, Glass Mason Jar with Lid & Band, Regular Mouth, 16 oz, 12 Count