Klein Tools 935DAG Digital Electronic Level and Angle Gauge, Measures 0 - 90 and 0 - 180 Degree Ranges, Measures and Sets Angles
- This Digital Angle Gauge and Level can measure or set angles, check relative angles, or can be used as a digital level
- High visibility reverse contrast display improves visibility in dimly lit work environments
- Strong magnetic base to attaches to conduit, pipes, saw blades, vents, ducts, and other ferromagnetic surfaces
- V-groove edges enable optimal alignment on conduits and pipes for bending and alignment
- 0 to 90-Degree and 0 to 180-Degree measurement ranges facilitate multiple and diverse applications
The Klein Tools Digital Angle Gauge and Level can measure or set angles, check relative angles, or can be used as a digital level. The strong magnetic base attaches to ferromagnetic surfaces such as conduit. Along with dual measurement ranges of 0 to 90-Degree and 0 to 180-Degree, this tool has a high visibility reverse contrast display for easy viewing. Use as digital level, measure/set angles, check relative angles. High visibility reverse contrast display auto-rotates when turned. Strong magnetic base and v-grooves all around fit conduit contour. 0 to 180-Degree range is useful when accounting for kickback in pipe bending applications when bending to 90-Degree or more. Display auto-rotates when upside-down for easy viewing. Water and dust resistant with rating of IP42. Soft carrying case and two AAA batteries included. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.