- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
Specifically designed for pressure demanding applications such as CPU or radiator cooling, the classic NF-P12 is a long-standing favourite among enthusiast users around the world and helped to found Noctua’s reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of premium quality quiet cooling components. The new redux edition reissues this award-winning model in a streamlined, accessibly priced package that has been reduced to the essential core: the NF-P12 premium fan. Its industry grade SSO bearing and over 150.000 hours MTTF rating make the NF-P12 redux a proven premium choice that provides trusted Noctua quality. The performance-oriented top speed of the 1700rpm PWM version is ideal for high efficiency case, radiator and CPU cooling as well as other applications that require both extended performance headroom and PWM for automatic speed control.
Proven NF-P12 design
Tens of thousands of quiet cooling enthusiasts around the globe swear by Noctua's classic NF-P12. Thanks to its impressive quietness, excellent performance and impeccable quality, the NF-P12 has become an established reference for quiet 120mm fans.
Pressure-optimised Nine-Blade Design
Specifically developed for high-impedance applications such as CPU coolers, water-cooling radiators or cases with tight fan grills, the NF-P12's nine-blade impeller provides outstanding pressure and airflow performance.
Combining the proven concept of hydrodynamic bearing with an additional magnet that supports the self-stabilisation of the rotor axis, Noctua's time-tested technology has become synonymous with supremely quiet operation and exceptional long-term stability.
Noctua's signature Vortex-Control Notches split up trailing edge vortices and thus spread the fan's noise emission over a wider range of frequencies. This measure makes the fan sound more pleasant to the human ear.
Colour-customisable with NA-SAVP1 anti-vibration pads
The fan’s frame can be outfitted with Noctua’s chromax line NA-SAVP1 anti-vibration pads. Available in black, red, blue, white, green and yellow, these pads not only damp minute vibrations but also allow the fan to be colour-customised in order to coordinate it with popular build colour schemes!
Streamlined Redux Edition
The redux product line reissues some of Noctua's most popular, award-winning models by presenting them in streamlined, accessibly priced packages. All redux edition products are industry proven, time-tested models that helped to found Noctua's reputation as a first-tier supplier of premium grade low noise cooling equipment.
|RPM||900||1300||Max: 1300 / Min: 300||Max: 1700 / Min: 450|
|Acoustical Noise||12,6 dB(A)||19,8 dB(A)||19,8 dB(A)||25,1 dB(A)|
|Static Pressure||1,21 mm H₂O||1,68 mm H₂O||1,68 mm H₂O||2,83 mm H₂O|
|Airflow||63,4 m³/h||92,3 m³/h||92,3 m³/h||120,2 m³/h|
|Connector||3-pin||3-pin||4-pin PWM||4-pin PWM|