OVERTURE PETG Filament 1.75mm with 3D Build Surface 200 x 200 mm 3D Printer Consumables, 1kg Spool (2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, Fit Most FDM Printer
- 【1 kg PETG Spool x 6 & Build Surface x 6】-- Each PETG spool comes with 1 piece of quality 200 × 200 mm / 7.88’’ × 7.88’’ build surface to support Overture filaments. Grid layout on the surface for easy resizing
- 【Clog-free & Bubble-Free】-- Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience. Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging, which can effectively protect the PETG filament from moisture. As the PETG material is sensitive to moisture, please remember to put it back into the re-sealable aluminum foil bag timely after using to maintain excellent printing result
- 【Less-tangle and Easy to Use】-- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】-- Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PETG filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / - .05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】-- With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
PETG filaments are made of premium PETG plastic which combines the advantages of other filaments such as safe and odorless; little shrinkage rate; high impact strength and good liquidity (flows smoothly); Furthermore, this beautiful PETG filaments make prints come out with a little "shine" or "spark" to it.
Buy with Confidence, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. E-mail us if you have any issues or questions, we will make every effort to provide you with immediate help until you are satisfied.
Why can't the filaments stick to the build bed?
1. Check the temperature setting before printing, PETG filaments have higher extrusion temperature than that of PLA;
2. Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to replace it with our new one to ensure a strong first layer adhesion;
3. If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
4. If the effect is not good, it is recommended to try printing the draft before printing.
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp: 230°C - 250°C (446℉~ 482℉)
Heated Bed Temp: 80°C - 90°C (176℉~ 194℉)
Filaments Diameter and Accuracy: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05
Filaments Net Weight: 6 kg (13.2 lbs)
Recommended Printing Conditions:
Cooling Fan: Turned on
Printing Speed: 30~50(mm/s)
Raft Separation Distance: 0.14(mm)
Retraction Distance: 1~3 mm
(Note：Based on 0.4 mm nozzle and simplify 3D V 4.0.; Printing conditions may vary with different nozzle diameters.)
6 × spool of PETG filaments
6 × Build surface