- These Oxford spiral notebooks come in a primary color assortment to color code classes, subjects or projects; 6 pack of 3 hole punched notebooks; each with 70 sheets of wide ruled paper
- Each 1 subject notebook contains 70 sheets of wide rule paper that resists ink bleed through for legible notes; a snag-free coil won't catch on your backpack or binder
- 8" x 10-1/2" Wide ruled notebooks are perfect for large handwriting; 70 double sided sheets (7-1/2" x 10-1/2" detached) for 140 pages; 3 hole punched to fit your binder
- Micro perforated sheets are designed so the notes you want stay and the notes you don't detach cleanly
- Bulk 6 packs are an economical choice for classroom, home school or work; notebook covers are made of coated paperboard in blue, yellow, red, light blue, green and black
Oxford 1 Subject Notebooks are a smart and economical way to sort and organize notes for every class. This 6 pack lets you instantly color code your subjects. Each is 3 hole punched to fit a standard binder. A sturdy snag resistant coil resists catching on backpacks or clothing. Micro perforated sheets hold notes firmly, yet still detach easily to keep your spiral notebook neat and tidy. Great for the classroom, home office or home school. 8" x 10-1/2" overall. 7-1/2" x 10-1/2" Detached sheets. 70 sheets of double sided, wide rule paper (140 total pages). Coated paperboard covers in 6 colors: blue, yellow, red, light blue, green and black.