Pop-Up Fire Pit | Portable and Lightweight | Fullsize 24 Inch | Weighs 7 lbs. | Never Rust Fire Pit | Heat Shield NOT Included
- The Pop-Up Fire Pit is the first truly portable wood or charcoal burning fire pit.
- ENGINEERING SIMPLE - The Pop-Up Pit sets-up in just under 60 seconds without the use of any tools.
- PERFECT BURNS - Burning on a fire-rated Stainless Steel Mesh (Fire Mesh) means our fires get perfect airflow. Enjoy brighter, hotter fires with almost no smoke. The Fire Mesh holds up to 125lbs of weight and doesn't allow ash to fall through.
- EXCEEDS THE REGS - With 576sq inches of burn area, an elevated base, and 3.5inch sides the Pop-Up Fire Pit exceeds BLM and Forest Service regulations for fire pans.
- FIRESIDE GUARANTEE - While limited in its lifespan, the Fire Mesh comes with our unique 50 fire/1yr minimum guarantee.
- This product is protected by one or more of the following: U.S. Patent No. 10,151,490; Canadian Patent No. 3051710; U.S. Design Patent Nos. D861,144 and D886,970; Australian Design Registration No. 201816509; Canadian Design Registration No. 184383; European Union Design Registration No. 005812674-0001; and additional U.S. and foreign pending patent applications.
INTRODUCING THE POP-UP FIRE PIT
The most portable full-sized fire pit ever created
The Pop-Up Fire Pit is designed to pack small so it can go anywhere you do. Its patented design keeps your campfire off the ground to prevent leaving burn marks behind even on the most sensitive surfaces.
PACKS SMALL FOR ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
REVOLUTIONIZING THE CAMPFIRE EXPERIENCE
Campfire regulations are changing rapidly across the United States and in the rest of the world. Federal regulations are moving away from inground campfires due to the mess they leave as well as the irreparable harm they do to the fire pit area. The Pop-Up Pit was designed to be different.
SIMPLE IS BETTER
The Pop-Up Pit prides itself on its simplistic yet rugged design. There are no fasteners or bolts to lose and no tools to fumble with at night.
The Pop-Up Pits patented cross-braced design gives it a weight capacity of 125 lbs and a low center of gravity for stability on windy nights or elevated surfaces.
*CDFP24 Model Shown With Included Ember Guards
Pop-Up Fire Pit Set Up & Maintenance
Pursuant to 35 U.S.C. § 287(a), the below products may be covered by or for use under one or more of the U.S. Patents listed below and their foreign counterparts. The below products may be sold individually or as part of a combination product.
Fireside Outdoor Pop-Up Pit
This product is protected by one or more of the following: U.S. Patent No. 10,151,490; Canadian Patent No. 3051710; U.S. Design Patent Nos. D861,144 and D886,970; Australian Design Registration No. 201816509; Canadian Design Registration No. 184383; European Union Design Registration No. 005812674-0001; and additional U.S. and foreign pending patent applications.