Roku Streaming Stick+ HD/4K/HDR Streaming Device with Long-range Wireless and Voice Remote with TV Controls
- Wireless that goes the distance: Basement rec room? Backyard movie night? Bring ‘em on. The long-range wireless receiver gives you extended range and a stronger signal for smooth streaming even in rooms farther from your router
- Brilliant picture quality: Experience your favorite shows with stunning detail and clarity—whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll enjoy picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Tons of power, tons of fun: Snappy and responsive, you’ll stream your favorites with ease—from movies and series on Apple TV, Prime Video, and Netflix, to cable alternatives like Sling, enjoy the most talked-about TV across thousands of channels
- No more juggling remotes: Power up your TV, adjust the volume, mute, and control your streaming all with one remote—use your voice to quickly search across channels, turn captions on, and more in a touch
- Setup is a cinch: Plug it in, connect to the internet, and start streaming—it’s that simple
- Private listening on mobile: Use the free Roku mobile app to pump up the volume on your shows without disturbing the house
- Endless entertainment: Stream what you love, including free TV, live news, sports, and more. It’s easy to stream what you love and cut back on cable bills with access to 500,000+ movies and TV episodes across thousands of free and paid channels
- Automatic software updates: Get the most up to date software including all the latest features and available channels without even thinking about it
- Works with popular voice assistants: Enjoy easy voice control with Siri, Alexa, or Hey Google
- Share it with Apple AirPlay: Effortlessly share videos, photos, music, and more from your Apple devices to your TV
From the manufacturer
Do I have to pay an activation fee?
No. Roku players do not require an activation fee, registration fee, equipment rental fee, or charge for support of any kind.
Do you need a smart TV to use it?
No. Roku Streaming Stick+ can be connected to any TV with an HDMI connection. Just plug it into power and connect it to your TV with the included High Speed HDMI Cable. Remember, to enjoy HD, 4K & HDR entertainment, you’ll need a compatible TV.
Can I get local channels?
Several free channels offer live and on-demand local newscasts and clips. With a subscription, services like Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV deliver channels in select markets. You may also browse The Roku Channel for your local affiliates.
Will Roku Streaming Stick+ stream in 4K?
Yes, Roku Streaming Stick+ supports 4K UHD resolution. However, you will not be able to take advantage of this feature without a 4K UHD-compatible TV and a strong internet connection to support the streaming bandwidth.
Will Roku Streaming Stick+ work with Siri, Alexa, or Hey Google?
Yes! Most Roku devices work with these voice assistants. Just ask Alexa or say “Hey Google” to launch channels, search for entertainment, and control your streaming.
To see a full list of compatible Roku devices, visit Support on the Roku website.
Popular streaming channels
115+ Free live TV channels
|HD, 4K, HDR||HD||HD, 4K, HDR||HD, 4K, HDR, Dolby Vision||HD, 4K, HDR|
Connects to TV via
|HDMI Cable||HDMI Cable||Premium HDMI Cable||Premium HDMI Cable||Premium HDMI Cable/Optical|
Wireless + connectivity
|Long-range wireless||Standard wireless||Standard wireless||Our best wireless & Ethernet||Long-range wireless|
Voice remote with TV controls
Lost remote finder
Works with voice assistants
|—||—||—||Dolby Atmos||Dolby Audio|