- Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases
- PREVENTS AND CONTROLS: This lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease
- CURES 26 LAWN DISEASE TYPES: Offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Stem and Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Powdery Mildew, Necrotic Ring Spot, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases
- FAST ACTING: Starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks
- USE WITH CONFIDENCE: Apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. bag can treat up to 5,000 sq. ft.; people and pets may re-enter treated area after application
Prevent Brown Patch, Red Thread, and Powdery Mildew, and other common listed lawn diseases from getting in the way of a beautiful green yard with Scotts® DiseaseEx™ Lawn Fungicide. It's preventative when used on any lawn to stop diseases before they appear, and curative when applied on established lawns showing signs of disease. Starts working within 24 hours of treatment and continues to control common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks. Scotts® DiseaseEx™ controls 26 common diseases like: Brown Patch, Stem & Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Powdery Mildew, Pythium, Southern & Typhula Blight, Pink Patch, Necrotic Ring Spot, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases. Apply this broad spectrum lawn disease control with a Scotts® Spreader. People and pets may re-enter the treated area after application. For best results, begin applications prior to symptoms of disease. May be applied after seeding or at seed germination. A 10-lb. bag treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.