30'' Fire Pit Outdoor Wood Burning Fire Pits Steel BBQ Grill Wood Burning Outdoor Fireplace Garden Beaches Camping
- ESAY TO SET UP: Quick and easy assembly allows this fire pit to be assembled in no time; Simply attach the 3 legs and outer rim and If in trouble,you can refer to the assembly video and the instructions in the package.
- 30 INCH SIZE: Measuring 30'' DIA x 20” H, this fire pit owns large wood capacity, which allows you to get cozy warmth with your family in winter and enjoy BBQ with friends in summer
- NOTED:Don't move the heating grill and spark screen by hand, use a poker to move
- NICE ADDITION FOR YOUR PATIO – classical Snowflake Flame Pattern cutout design, adds a modern touch of beauty and creates a romantic atmosphere. The cutouts on the fire pits outdoor create more airflow and provide better air circulation, so that wood and charcoal can fully burn. The mesh holes can prevent embers flying out. The design allows heat to emanate through the side to help your legs and feet warm too.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee： 90-day product warranty is provided, if you have any questions, please contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly
CGVOVOT Fire Pit
Why is this product for you?
The unit offers not only the opportunity for a cozy crackling fire and the mesmerizing ambiance of flickering flames, but it also ensures convenient portability and exceptional versatility--nice features when it comes to the ultimate fire pit.
Burning projection snowflake flame pattern
Compared with other styles of fire pits, its surface is not painted, it isall-tempered steel construction
Essential for every family
Portable Folding 30-Inch Fire Pit From the backyard to the beach, this portable folding 30-inch fire pit makes it easy to up the fun factor of any planned or impromptu gathering.
If you experience any issues with your order and items, please feel free to tell us and we'll respond as soon as possible to make it right!
Attentions Although it is all-tempered steel construction, it will rust after all .Don't put ice or water into the fire bowl. This will lead to the rust of the fire bowl after a long time. So you have to use Fire Pit Covers to prevent rain from getting wet.