365 Brightening Serum with Vitamins C and E, Ferulic and Hyaluronic Acid
Free Expedited Shipping
100% Hassle-Free Returns
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- BRIGHTENING SERUM FOR SKIN GLOW: Get your youthful glow back with Zone - 365 Beauty C E Ferulic Brightening Serum. Specially formulated to help lighten skin tone, reduce hyperpigmentation, reduce melasma, and correct other skin imperfections. This plant-based Ferulic Serum is packed with essential ingredients that help protect the skin from further damage.
- FERULIC ACID WITH VITAMINS C & E: Zone - 365 C E Ferulic Brightening Serum contains vital ingredients such as Ferulic Acid, Vitamin C serum, and Vitamin E serum. Ferulic acid can help repair skin from sun damage while boosting the antioxidant effects provided by Vitamins C & E. This brightening serum creates a powerful shield to protect your skin from free radicals that cause premature aging.
- BLEND OF SKIN-FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS WITH HYALURONIC ACID: All Zone - 365 Beauty products are made using skin-friendly ingredients to ensure that even the most sensitive skin is irritation free. Our C E Ferulic Brightening Serum includes hyaluronic acid serum to help rejuvenate and restore skin cells by increasing hydration. Using this brightening face serum will not only make your skin glow but will also help alleviate skin imperfections in a few weeks.
- FIGHTS AGING AND ACNE SYMPTOMS: Give your skin the right nutrients it needs to help nourish its condition. Our C E Ferulic Brightening Serum can help prevent acne breakouts. It also acts as a dark spot remover for pimple marks and as a facial age spot remover to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- MADE IN USA C E FERULIC BRIGHTENING SERUM: Our Zone - 365 Serums and Cream products are proudly developed and manufactured entirely in the United States of America. Further, we ensure that all our raw material suppliers meet our exacting demands for quality before we use their materials in the products we make.
Have Your Skin’s Youthful Glow with Zone - 365 Beauty C E Ferulic Brightening Serum
Skin imperfections can significantly affect your confidence and the way people look at you. Sometimes these can go away with time, but most stay for a long time and usually get worse. It is important to understand what can benefit your skin and know how to care for your face to help protect it from stressors that cause dull, dry, and wrinkled skin.
It is time to take action and say goodbye to dark spots, acne marks, hyperpigmentation, melasma, sun-damaged skin, fine lines, and wrinkles with a powerful combination of antioxidants in a single potent serum – C E Ferulic Brightening Serum by Zone - 365 Beauty.
Our C E Ferulic Brightening Serum has a unique formulation of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid. Offer your skin the ultimate sun damage protection, intense hydration, and positive antioxidant effects to keep your skin supple, fresh, and young looking. With regular use, your face will notice a visible difference in just 2 weeks!
0.5% Ferulic Acid for Skin Glow
Zone - 365 Beauty C E Ferulic Brightening Serum is carefully formulated with 0.5% Ferulic Acid. This plant-based antioxidant can help build a solid defense line for your skin and face against free radicals that cause skin oxidation resulting in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other age spots. Our Ferulic Acid is combined with Vitamins C and E which have been scientifically shown to offer twice the amount of photoprotection.
Packed with Antioxidants – 15% Vitamin C and 2% Vitamin E
This face serum houses two more powerful antioxidants aside from Ferulic acid. Vitamin C is a powerful skin essential that boosts hydration, increases collagen formation, and brightens skin. Vitamin E blocks free radicals and renews skin cells. Combining these two antioxidants with Ferulic acid allows for effective correction of acne-prone skin and lessens acne marks, proving to be an absolute treat for your skin
12% Hyaluronic Serum for Increased Hydration
Hyaluronic acid delivers hydrating effects by attracting and retaining the moisture and water in your skin. Increasing hydration helps improve the softness and elasticity of your skin. Additionally, Hyaluronic acid offers anti-aging effects as well. This anti-aging serum helps collagen development to fill fine lines and wrinkles and prevents skin from sagging. Your face will look younger than ever!
Normal PH Level of 5.5, Perfect for All Skin Types
We all know that getting the right serum perfect for your skin type is incredibly important. This is why all Zone - 365 Beauty serums are carefully formulated to match your skin’s natural PH level of 5.5. This ensures that our C E Ferulic Brightening serum is effective and does not cause skin irritation for all skin types, even the most delicate skin.
Protect Yourself From Sun Damage
The harmful effects of UV rays become prominent when staying outdoors and under the sun. Without any protection, your skin can suffer from various skin conditions that may impose a health hazard. Fortunately, there is a face serum that can give protection to your face. Zone - 365 Beauty C E Ferulic Brightening Serum provides a barrier for UV damage, preventing it from penetrating the skin. Simply applying an ample amount of C E Ferulic Serum under your preferred sunscreen doubles the protection against sun damage.
Reduce Acne Symptoms
Acne breakouts are caused by irritation and inflammation of the skin when pores are blocked by dirt, oil, and dead skin. Including our Ferulic Acid Serum in your acne care can help decrease and even prevent acne symptoms due to its powerful antioxidants. Combined with Vitamins C and E, acne marks and pimples become less visible in just a few weeks.
Brightens and Evens Out Skin Tone
Have a lighter and even skin tone with Zone - 365 C E Ferulic Brightening Serum. This facial serum works effectively to prevent signs of aging by acting as a brightening serum, an age spot remover for the face, and a dark spot corrector. Our brightening serum can also help remove and prevent both discoloration and hyperpigmentation.
Reduce Wrinkles and Fine Lines
With the combined power of Ferulic Acid, Vitamin C serum, Vitamin E serum, and Hyaluronic acid, this anti-wrinkle serum can fill the deep lines around the eyes, forehead, cheeks, and mouth areas. These ingredients boost collagen formulation that gives a professional lifting effect results in the comfort of your home.
|Pure Serum Concentration||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|% Concentration||0.5% Ferulic Acid, 15% Vitamin C, 2% Vitamin E, 12% Hyaluronic Acid||16% Hydrolyzed Collagen, 10% Hyaluronic Acid, 5% Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5||20% Hyaluronic Acid Serum, 10% Vitamin C||25% Vitamin C Serum, 11% Hyaluronic Acid, 2% Vitamin E, 2.5% Retinol||with vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel||2.5% Retinol, 8% Hyaluronic Acid, 5% Vitamin C, 2% Vitamin E|
|Ingredients Safe for Skin?||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Special Features (distinguishing benefits - click on product for a full list of benefits)||Helps protect skin from sun damage, make skin glow, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and reduce acne symptoms||Helps fill wrinkles and fine lines, and help regenerate skin cells and tissues||Helps protect skin from harmful UV rays and restores moisture on dry and dull skin||Helps minimize sun damage, skin oxidation and boosts collagen formation||Maximum Skin Hydration, Face Lift Effect, Eliminate dark spots and prevent acne symptoms||Promotes cell regeneration that heal and fight acne and sun-damaged skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, sun protection|
|Normal PH 5.5||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
How To Use?
Although our topical C E Ferulic Brightening Serum is generally well-tolerated, you should first perform a patch test to assess your risk for allergic reaction: Select a small area of skin that’s easy to conceal, like your forearm, and apply a small amount of product and wait 24 hours.
If no side effects occur, our Brightening serum is recommended to use in the morning for best results. As a rule of thumb, skincare products should typically be applied from “thinnest” to “thickest” in terms of consistency:
1. Wash the face or the area of the skin using your favorite facial wash.
2. Pat dry the area leaving skin a little damp because damp skin is 10 times more permeable than dry skin.
3. Apply 1 to 2 drops of the Brightening Serum onto the skin. Pat any excess product onto the top of your hands, neck, and décolletage.
4. Apply a moisturizer, followed by your favourite eye cream if you use one.
5. For full benefit, apply your favorite sunscreen.
From Our Manufacturer
Zone - 365 Beauty strives to make our products live up to your expectations. We always aim to make things easy for you to improve your standard and quality of life . We only offer top-quality products that are highly effective so your skin can reap all the benefits. With Zone - 365, you can be sure that our products are worth your investment.
Why Choose Zone - 365 Beauty C E Ferulic Brightening Serum?
- It contains 0.5% Ferulic Acid for added sun damage protection.
- Comes with Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid for skin health restoration.
- Specially formulated with herbal infusions for ultimate facial care.
- We take pride in our dedication to bring the best, which makes us confident in Zone - 365 products.
Free Expedited Shipping on All Orders. Shipping times vary with an expected delivery of 3-5 days. Need it sooner? Select Express shipping for delivery in 1-2 days. All shipping times are independent of order processing. With the exception of USPS Postage stamps***
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped the next day after the processing day. Please note if you ordered multiple items we will try our best to ship them together however they may ship in multiple packages. We don't ship on weekends or Holidays. In situations where products are in high demand, processing time can take longer than 3 working days.
***All US Postage Stamp Booklets are shipped by standard envelope via USPS without a confirmation/tracking number to ensure we can provide Free Shipping on these items. Please allow 10-14 business days for the delivery of postage Stamps
We only ship to the contiguous United States. Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
International Shipping Policy
We offer international shipping to many countries around the world. Please note that international shipments may be subject to customs fees, taxes, and other charges, which are the responsibility of the buyer.
- USPS: 2-3 weeks for delivery
- UPS: 1-2 weeks for delivery
Please note that these are estimated shipping times and can vary based on your location, customs processing times, and other factors beyond our control.
Shipping Methods: We offer two shipping methods for international orders:
- USPS First-Class Mail International: This is our standard shipping method, which offers affordable rates but may take longer for delivery.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: This is our faster shipping method, which offers more reliable and faster delivery times, but comes at a higher cost.
Please note that some countries may have restrictions on certain products or shipping methods, and we reserve the right to cancel orders or change shipping methods based on these restrictions.
Tracking: All international shipments will include tracking information. Please note that tracking information may not be available for all countries or for all shipping methods.
Returns and Refunds: We accept returns for international orders within 30 days of delivery, as long as the items are in their original condition. Please note that we do not refund shipping fees or any customs fees, taxes, or other charges incurred during shipping.
If you have any questions about our international shipping policy or would like more information about shipping to your country, please contact us before placing your order firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, "Import Fees"), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country. Components that play a role in Import Fee calculations are (among others):
Product category and price
Shipping costs and package weight
Customs clearance channel
Import taxes based on custom duty amounts
Customs policies vary widely, and some countries don't charge Import Fees for shipments that fall below a minimum value. Contact the customs office of the destination country for more information.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a form of identification before releasing a shipment, such as a Passport, Tax ID, etc.
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore DealsXS is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
*International Shipping - Seller reserves the right to change shipping carriers if needed based on the weight and size of the package.
What payment types do you accept?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! The safety of your personal information is very important to us. For your security, we do not store your credit card information. We use a wide array of the best-in-class electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
What’s a Security Code?
- Security codes, sometimes called card verification (CCV) data, are the digits (usually 3) on the back of your credit card. For cardholder security, we ask you to input these digits during checkout
Why can’t I check out?
- There are a few reasons why you may not be able to complete checkout. Here are some solutions:
- Credit Card Number or CCV: Double check that your credit card number has been properly entered, ensuring that no spaces are between any of the numbers.
- Zip Code/Billing Address: Take a second look at your zip code, ensuring that you’ve input it properly.
How do I know my order went through?
- You know you have successfully placed an order when you get to the Order Confirmation page, which will list your order number. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order.
Can I cancel my order?
- As long as your order is still processing, we will do our very best to cancel your order once you have contacted us. Due to our goal to process orders as soon as we receive them, we cannot guarantee an order can be canceled once it is placed. If you’d like to cancel your order, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Are there any hidden or surprise fees or charges?
- On purchases, you will pay for the cost of the items you order plus any applicable taxes, and that's it!
Why do I sometimes see different prices for the same item?
- Our insider's list emails and site homepage display the lowest listed price for a given product. Some products are available in different sizes, colors, styles, or other options that may be listed at higher prices. For example, a set of twin-size bed sheets may cost less than that same set in king-size.
My question isn’t answered here. How can I get in touch with someone at DealsXS?
- If you have any questions or concerns that were not addressed in this FAQ or on our Policies or About Us pages, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do you ship from?
- Our awesome teams ship directly to you from over 80 warehouses & suppliers around the US. Our main warehouse is located in Chicago, IL.
How much does shipping* cost?
- All items ship to you for free throughout the US. International shipping coming soon.
How do packages ship?
- It depends on what you're ordering. Each supplier has a contract with the carrier of their choice, so it could be USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship from across the U.S so shipping times vary. In most cases, your item will ship within 1 business day. We do ask that you allow up to 2 to 5 business days total (business and standard) for your order to be shipped and delivered, just in case there are any unexpected delays. Express orders will ship & deliver within 24-72 hours.
International Shipping Times:
- USPS: 4-8 weeks for delivery
- UPS: 1-2 weeks for delivery
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- Yes! When your order ships, you will be emailed a tracking number. Please note, it can take up to a week for that tracking number to appear on the carrier’s website.
Can I upgrade my shipping?
- YES! Free Expedited shipping available on all order. Want it faster? For $9.99 We will express your order VIA USPS Priority Mail Service.
What if I order multiple items? Will they ship together?
- Not necessarily, as we deal with hundreds of suppliers across the country and throughout the world. Your items will likely ship separately.
Is PayPal Cash Back applied to my order?
- No, it is credited to your PayPal account.
Where is my PayPal Cash Back?
- PayPal cashback is applied to your PayPal account after you place your order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Do I have to pay for shipping back to DealsXS when I return an item?
- ALMOST-FREE RETURNS! HASSLE-FREE! Read more about our AWESOME return policy here.
How long do I have to return an item?
- For most items, you have 15 days from the receipt of delivery to make a return eligible. For more details please see our Returns page.
DealsXS.com Product Conditions
DealsXS.com offers deals on hundreds of thousands of Products-damaged, returned, open-box, and pre-owned products. A used or open box item purchased from DealsXS.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Renewed products come with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the item does not work as expected.
All of our products go through a quality check prior to being sold. We use conditions such as "Open Box" to give you an understanding of the overall condition the product is in. We then help you better understand the item condition by listing comments unique to that item.
An item that has been inspected and tested by DealsXS.com or an DealsXS.com-qualified performance-managed supplier, to work and look like new. The item has minimal to no signs of wear, or visible cosmetic damages when held from 12 inches away. Product may come repackaged. All accessories will be present, though some may be generic brands. The product comes with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the product does not work as expected.
An item in perfect working condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing. The original packaging may have minor damage, or item may come repackaged. Package damage is clearly defined for each item. All accessories are present.
**Almost-Free Returns is available ONLY for customers that pay the additional re:do coverage at checkout. The delivery addresses must be within the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Almost-Free Returns is available to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States zip code only. Additional geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular products.
**Almost-Free Returns is NOT available for International Orders, For more info please email us.
Have a question?
365 Brightening Serum with Vitamins C and E, Ferulic and Hyaluronic Acid