Dash Cam Front and Rear CHORTAU Dual Dash Cam 3 inch Dashboard Camera Full HD 170° Wide Angle Backup Camera with Night Vision WDR G-Sensor Parking Monitor Loop Recording Motion Detection
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- ★【Easy Installation & Use】This dash camera is very easy to install and operate with reference pictures in our user manual.Just insert SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply. The car dash camera will start recording immediately after igniting, shut down and save the video when you shut off the engine. Please download "User guide" in product page if you need more details of operation & installation instruction.
- ★【Lifetime after-sales support 】CHORTAU is a remarkable company and believes in driving innovations to add value to our customers. We offer lifetime after-sales suppor for this dual dash cam, 7*24 hours technical support. If you have any queries of this dashcam,please reach our customer service team .
CHORTAU Dual Dash Cam is today’s most advanced and powerful Video Car Dash Camera featuring
- 1.Please adjust the sensitivity of G-sensor to Low or turn it off if your monitor shows "card full" even with loop recording function open of this dash cam.
- 2.The function of built in 150mAh battery is just for emergency recording and save settings. Please keep the dashcam plugged in always, the dual dash cam will shut down after 5 seconds when there is no external power connection.
- 3.To ensure seamless video recording,please kindly turn off “motion detection” of this dash camera while driving.
- 4.If you want screen off but dash cam still keep recording, just choose" screensaver" in setting, dashcam will keep recording as normal.
- Screen : 3 inch LCD Display
- Lens : 170° Wide Angle Lens
- Video format: AVI
- G-Sensor Lock : Supported
- Internal Power: Built-in Li-ion Battery
- External power supply : DC 5V/1.5A
- Operating temperature : -86°F～+158°F
- Storage : Micro SD Card 32GB (NOT included)
- Package :1 x CHORTAU Dual Dash Cam B-T13;1 x Rear Camera; 1 x Car Charger;1 x Adjustable mount;1xmini USB cable;1 x User Manual
Dash Cam Front and Rear
CHORTAU dual dash cam cover both front and rear angle for great protection and peace of mind on the road. Monitoring the roads ahead and behind the car simultaneously.
The videos taken by the rear camera are stored alongside those from the front camera on the memory card for easy access.
Super Night Vision
With 6pcs LED, IR( infrared ) lights and super night vision technology, the dashboard camera will capture clear videos and image footage even in low-light night conditions.
Reversing Camera Mode for Safe Parking
This dash cameras display screen will automatically show full rear view with parking guide lines when the car reverse gear is engaged. The waterproof rear view camera will help you to park your car easily and safely.
24-Hours Parking Monitor
This dual dash cam works on an internal battery.
If you turn on park mode,when someone hits your car and impact reaches the G-Sensor, the dash camera will turn on and record a short video,then lock and save it,and turn off automatically.If you install dash cam with hard wire kit,this dashcam will monitoring your car 24x7 hours.
The dashboard camera screen will show front and rear view at the same time,both front and rear cam will work in parking mode.
G-sensor (Emergency Recording)
The car dash cam with built-in adjustable G-Sensor, current footage will be locked and protected in the SD card when the G-Sensor is triggered by sudden shake collision, provide you significant evidence when something unexpected happens.
The dashcam with loop recording function, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings when the memory card is full.
You can choose the size of each file as 1minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes.
1080P Dash Camera
Full HD 1080P @30fps dash cams present ultra-high quality and fluent video, this dash camera will provide you the best visual experience.
Waterproof Rear Camera with Infrared LED Light
This dual dash cam comes with a waterproof rear camera, which has 4 LED lights, allow you to see and film what is happening behind your car even at night. And because it is waterproof, no need to worry if it is raining.
Why Dash Cam saying SD Card full? / Dash Cam turn off ramdomly?
When the dash cam saying " SD card FULL", the dash camera will turn off ramdomly, which is to remind you formart card and need reset the dashcams. Just follow below steps could solve this issue,
1. Turn off G sensor,
2. Turn off motion detection,
3. Turn off Parking mode,
4. Format SD card on dash cam,
This dashcam designed with 3 inch compact size will not block your sight and safer option whilst driving. Very easy to install and operate.
Rear camera installation
If your car do not have built in reversing monitor system, you will need connect the rear cam cable RED wire into positive lead (12V) of your reversing lamp.
If your car already have built in reversing system monitor, no need connect the red wire to anywhere, just ignore it.
Please get in touch with our after-sales team, in case you need any more rear view camera installation support.
Longer cable for rear cam
The default rear view camera cable length is 16 feet which is suitable for most small cars.
If your vehicle is a Van or a pickup truck, please search "B07YZ4X27T" on to buy it directly.
- Original 16ft rear cam cable: fit small car (car total length not over 15ft).
- Original 16ft rear cam cable + 10ft extension cable: fit car/pickup truck/minivan (vehicles total length between 16ft ~ 25ft).
This dash cameras support micro SD card max up to 32GB storage capacity (card NOT included in package ). Recommended to use Class 10, 16GB or 32GB Micro SD card.
Do NOT support 64GB, 128GB, 256GB micro SD card.
Please format the card in computer and dashcam before use and make sure to format the card on monthly basis.
dash camera for cars
Important Q & A
We have set loop recording, but it only randomly records for 15 seconds with a long gap in the files, why?
Answer: We suggest to turn off dash cam G sensor while you are driving, if G sensor keeps on, when dash cam detect big vibration the vibration will activate G sensor to lock current video, this locked video will be saved in LOC file, not in the normal video list, so the video list will seems like there is a gap in the file, seems like some video missing in the file. Actually video did not missing.
Why my dash cam always auto turn on and off?
Answer: This dash cam has parking monitor function, if you turn the parking mode on, the dash cam will auto turn on and starts a 30s emergency recording and then turn off when the internal G sensor detects a shake. To solve this issue, we suggest you turn off the parking mode when driving and turn it on while you parked car. Then the parking monitor will help you protect your car after your car parked.
Dash camera saying “please insert a C6 card” after inserted a card, why?
Answer: there are 2 reason will result this problem,
1): the card is low speed or low quality card, change a high speed class 10 (or higher) high quality card is OK.
2): Insert card before power on dash cam, if dash cam could not recognize card, just turn off camera and insert card, then turn on dash camera is OK.
|Camera Type||Single front camera||Front + Rear(waterproof)||Front + Rear(waterproof)|
|Display Type||3 inch LCD||3 inch LCD||3 inch LCD|
|Video/Image Resolution||1080P FHD||1080P FHD||1080P FHD|
|Power interface||DC 5V/1.5A~2A||DC 5V/1.5A~2A||DC 5V/1.5A~2A|
|Microphone & Speaker||✓||✓||✓|
|Recommended Micro SD Card||16GB~32GB, Class 10||16GB~32GB, Class 10||16GB~32GB, Class 10|