Rockdove Men'S Original Two-Tone Memory Foam Slipper
Free Expedited Shipping
100% Hassle-Free Returns
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Rubber sole
- Easy on/off clog style slipper with a secure heel collar.
- Waffle knit upper and plush lining keep your feet toasty warm all winter long, without making them sweat. Made of 100% vegan and machine washable materials.
- Memory foam insole conforms to the contours of your foot for pillow soft comfort; pamper yourself after a long day at work, or that hard working husband or Dad in your life by giving his tired feet a well deserved rest.
- Sturdy rubber sole lets you step outside the house to grab the mail or walk the dog without switching shoes. Non-marking and noiseless on both tile and hardwood floors.
- Product designed and quality inspected in the USA, with a 24/7 US-based support team ready to take care of all your after-sale needs.
We make your slippers last longer by crafting them out of machine washable materials. Whether it's dust, stains, or odors, simply throw them in the wash and they'll come out looking as good as new. So spend more time relaxing, and less time cleaning.
- Machine wash in cold
- Set to gentle cycle
- Air or line dry preferred
RockDove Slippers Are Built to Last
Durable Indoor Outdoor Sole
The first RockDove slippers were made for outdoor enthusiasts who, even at home, actively shuffle in and out of the house for chores and hobbies. Staying true to our roots, every pair of RockDove’s comes with an indoor outdoor sole. Made of the same natural rubber used in trail running sneakers, they’ll let you walk to the mailbox or backyard without switching shoes. We've also added an anti-shock EVA layer to reduce impact when you step on the occasional living room Lego or driveway pebble.
- Versatile for indoor outdoor
- Anti-skid traction prevents slips and falls
- Quiet steps in the bedroom (post-2017 version)
- Non-marking (post 2018-version)
Born with the free-spirited ease of southern California, we're the place you go to kick back and relax.
Tiny Mattresses for Your Feet
The sole-crushing shoes or boots you wear during your daily 9-to-5 can wreak havoc on the 100-plus muscles, ligaments, and tendons in each ankle and foot, causing—ouch!—pain. Coming home to a pair of RockDove's, with their plush memory foam, breathable fabrics, and lightweight soles, feels like heaven for your feet. They're slippers that let your feet move and groove every way they need to. (Just remember to tell your puppy they're not his new chew toy).
Breathing Life Into a Boring Product
Many people see slippers and think “they’re just slippers.” And comfort is the only thing that matters, right? We don't think so. Based in the West Coast fashion capital, we're constantly scouting the latest fabrics from LA’s Fashion District and star-inspired trends from Hollywood just 25 miles down Santa Monica Boulevard. From chic silhouettes, vibrant colors, to bold prints that never before found their way onto slippers, we're out to prove that mundane can be beautiful.
Slippers for Frontline Heroes
Throughout 2020, RockDove donated slippers to US and UK healthcare workers and first responders who fought the pandemic on the frontlines. We couldn't imagine what it feels to be in their shoes, so we gave them ours - the best RockDove memory foam slippers to rest their tired feet after a long shift.
RockDove was created for five birdwatchers of the Los Angeles Audubon Society in 2002. They were our customers, when we weren't yet a slipper company, but a beachside workshop in Santa Monica, California that resoled hiking boots. For fifteen years we protected the feet of avid adventurers as they trekked punishing terrains across southern California's mountains and deserts. As their local shoe cobbler, when customers had footwear needs, they came to us. And over time they asked for something that was badly missing, not in their time conquering the outdoors but in their lives at home—quality indoor shoes to console their high-mileage, trail-weary feet. So for Christmas that year, we handmade five pairs of slippers for our long time Audubon customers using a low-cut boot last.
Shoe brands in southern California, where sunny beaches and flip flops rule, don't pay much attention to slippers. So we had little to build on. However, we did know how to make comfortable, long lasting footwear. Using mattress memory foam, gel insoles, anti-shock cushioning from hiking boots, and more, we designed slippers with the goal of comforting extremely tired feet. Two months later when we sent out a newsletter about our little experiment, customers responded with 350 mail orders. We named our slippers after the most mundane bird we knew, the rock dove (pigeon) often seen strutting the boardwalks of Santa Monica Pier. They’re a memento of where we’re from and what we represent.
Inspired by Adventure, Made for the Everyday
To this day our legacy of creating footwear as if for the most exhausted, adventure-wearied feet lives on. But adventure isn’t always hanging on a rope off the side of a mountain. Everyone lives their own version of it, every single day. We make slippers so that anyone who’s on their feet all day—not just passionate outdoorsmen but teachers, chefs, nurses, cashiers, traffic cops, postal workers, and more—can count on switching into the world’s most comfortable slippers once they get home.
The Sweet Spot Comfort Level
Our quest to get comfort down to a science pushed us to become one of the earliest adopters of high-density memory foam in slippers. In 2004, we reached out to local sleep experts at the Long Beach Mattress Company to source their memory foam toppers, which we then molded into insoles. But mattress comfort didn't exactly translate to slipper comfort. So we obsessively tweaked the density and firmness ratings of our foams to create that “sweet spot” level: one that offers incredible comfort, yet not so much cushioning that you’ll feel like walking in quicksand. Today, at the heart of each RockDove slipper is a multilayered foam construction—a 40-70D memory foam pressure-mapped to every part of the plantar aspect, a support foam that adds firmness, and an anti-shock EVA layer.
|Color Options||Black, Gray||Blue/Maize, Black/Lime, Dark Gray/Blue||Black, Navy, Blue Camo, Gray Camo||Charcoal, Coffee, Denim Blue||Black, White||Eggplant, Lilac/Black, Red White & Blue, Gray/Pink, Red/Black|
|Size Standard||US Men||US Men||US Men||US Men||US Men||US Women|
|Size Options||8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13||7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14||8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13||8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13||8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13||5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12|
|Sole Thickness (Inch)||0.8"||0.6"||0.8"||0.8"||0.8"||0.8"|
Free Expedited Shipping on All Orders. Shipping times vary with an expected delivery of 3-5 days. Need it sooner? Select Express shipping for delivery in 1-2 days. All shipping times are independent of order processing. With the exception of USPS Postage stamps***
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped the next day after the processing day. Please note if you ordered multiple items we will try our best to ship them together however they may ship in multiple packages. We don't ship on weekends or Holidays. In situations where products are in high demand, processing time can take longer than 3 working days.
***All US Postage Stamp Booklets are shipped by standard envelope via USPS without a confirmation/tracking number to ensure we can provide Free Shipping on these items. Please allow 10-14 business days for the delivery of postage Stamps
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore DealsXS is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
*International Shipping - Seller reserves the right to change shipping carriers if needed based on the weight and size of the package.
We only ship to the contiguous United States. Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, "Import Fees"), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country. Components that play a role in Import Fee calculations are (among others):
Product category and price
Shipping costs and package weight
Customs clearance channel
Import taxes based on custom duty amounts
Customs policies vary widely, and some countries don't charge Import Fees for shipments that fall below a minimum value. Contact the customs office of the destination country for more information.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a form of identification before releasing a shipment, such as a Passport, Tax ID, etc.
What payment types do you accept?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! The safety of your personal information is very important to us. For your security, we do not store your credit card information. We use a wide array of the best-in-class electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
What’s a Security Code?
- Security codes, sometimes called card verification (CCV) data, are the digits (usually 3) on the back of your credit card. For cardholder security, we ask you to input these digits during checkout
Why can’t I check out?
- There are a few reasons why you may not be able to complete checkout. Here are some solutions:
- Credit Card Number or CCV: Double check that your credit card number has been properly entered, ensuring that no spaces are between any of the numbers.
- Zip Code/Billing Address: Take a second look at your zip code, ensuring that you’ve input it properly.
How do I know my order went through?
- You know you have successfully placed an order when you get to the Order Confirmation page, which will list your order number. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order.
Can I cancel my order?
- As long as your order is still processing, we will do our very best to cancel your order once you have contacted us. Due to our goal to process orders as soon as we receive them, we cannot guarantee an order can be canceled once it is placed. If you’d like to cancel your order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any hidden or surprise fees or charges?
- On purchases, you will pay for the cost of the items you order plus any applicable taxes, and that's it!
Why do I sometimes see different prices for the same item?
- Our insider's list emails and site homepage display the lowest listed price for a given product. Some products are available in different sizes, colors, styles, or other options that may be listed at higher prices. For example, a set of twin-size bed sheets may cost less than that same set in king-size.
My question isn’t answered here. How can I get in touch with someone at DealsXS?
- If you have any questions or concerns that were not addressed in this FAQ or on our Policies or About Us pages, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com
Where do you ship from?
- Our awesome teams ship directly to you from over 80 warehouses & suppliers around the US. Our main warehouse is located in Chicago, IL.
How much does shipping* cost?
- All items ship to you for free throughout the US. International shipping coming soon.
How do packages ship?
- It depends on what you're ordering. Each supplier has a contract with the carrier of their choice, so it could be USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship from across the U.S so shipping times vary. In most cases, your item will ship within 1 business day. We do ask that you allow up to 2 to 5 business days total (business and standard) for your order to be shipped and delivered, just in case there are any unexpected delays. Express orders will ship & deliver within 24-72 hours.
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- Yes! When your order ships, you will be emailed a tracking number. Please note, it can take up to a week for that tracking number to appear on the carrier’s website.
Can I upgrade my shipping?
- YES! Free Expedited shipping available on all order. Want it faster? For $3.99 We will express your order.
What if I order multiple items? Will they ship together?
- Not necessarily, as we deal with hundreds of suppliers across the country and throughout the world. Your items will likely ship separately.
Is PayPal Cash Back applied to my order?
- No, it is credited to your PayPal account.
Where is my PayPal Cash Back?
- PayPal cashback is applied to your PayPal account after you place your order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Do I have to pay for shipping back to DealsXS when I return an item?
- FREE RETURNS! HASSLE-FREE! Read more about our AWESOME return policy here.
How long do I have to return an item?
- For most items, you have 15 days from the receipt of delivery to make a return eligible. For more details please see our Returns page.
DealsXS.com Product Conditions
DealsXS.com offers deals on hundreds of thousands of Products-damaged, returned, open-box, and pre-owned products. A used or open box item purchased from DealsXS.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Renewed products come with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the item does not work as expected.
All of our products go through a quality check prior to being sold. We use conditions such as "Open Box" to give you an understanding of the overall condition the product is in. We then help you better understand the item condition by listing comments unique to that item.
An item that has been inspected and tested by DealsXS.com or an DealsXS.com-qualified performance-managed supplier, to work and look like new. The item has minimal to no signs of wear, or visible cosmetic damages when held from 12 inches away. Product may come repackaged. All accessories will be present, though some may be generic brands. The product comes with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the product does not work as expected.
An item in perfect working condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing. The original packaging may have minor damage, or item may come repackaged. Package damage is clearly defined for each item. All accessories are present.
**Free Returns is available to delivery addresses in the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Free Returns is available to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States zip code only. Additional geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular products.
**Free Returns is NOT available for International Orders, For more info please email us.
Have a question?
Rockdove Men'S Original Two-Tone Memory Foam Slipper