Silver 2020 American Eagle 1 oz. Fine Silver .999 US Mint Silver Eagle 1oz $1 Coin
Free Expedited Shipping
100% Hassle-Free Returns
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
34 Years of Stunning Silver Soars into 2020!
Why is the American Silver Eagle one of the most collected coins in the world? Is it because of its United States provenance and guaranteed silver purity? Or maybe it’s due to its 34 years of history, originating in the Reagan administration as a way to spur private silver ownership? Perhaps it’s a result of the coin’s stunning combination of Adolph A. Weinman’s classic Walking Liberty with John Mercanti’s heraldic eagle? There’s only one clear answer: It’s because of ALL those reasons – and more! Now sold out at the United States Mint!
No matter why you love collecting American Silver Eagles or how you’ve come to appreciate them, we have the 2020 Silver Eagles that are right and ready for your collection. Whether you love them for their art or for their precious metal (or both!) we have Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition bullion coins sure to delight collectors and silver stackers alike!
- WEINMAN’S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . .— Adolph A. Weinman’s iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI’S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti – the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2020 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- GORGEOUS BU CONDITION – That’s right – you'll receive your coin the exact same way we do at our vaults, meaning your Silver Eagle will come in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, exactly as it left the U.S. Mint.
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure these 2020 Silver Eagles for your very own. Don't wait – order yours today!
Free Expedited Shipping on All Orders. Shipping times vary with an expected delivery of 3-5 days. Need it sooner? Select Express shipping for delivery in 1-2 days. All shipping times are independent of order processing. With the exception of USPS Postage stamps***
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped the next day after the processing day. Please note if you ordered multiple items we will try our best to ship them together however they may ship in multiple packages. We don't ship on weekends or Holidays. In situations where products are in high demand, processing time can take longer than 3 working days.
***All US Postage Stamp Booklets are shipped by standard envelope via USPS without a confirmation/tracking number to ensure we can provide Free Shipping on these items. Please allow 10-14 business days for the delivery of postage Stamps
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore DealsXS is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
*International Shipping - Seller reserves the right to change shipping carriers if needed based on the weight and size of the package.
We only ship to the contiguous United States. Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, "Import Fees"), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country. Components that play a role in Import Fee calculations are (among others):
Product category and price
Shipping costs and package weight
Customs clearance channel
Import taxes based on custom duty amounts
Customs policies vary widely, and some countries don't charge Import Fees for shipments that fall below a minimum value. Contact the customs office of the destination country for more information.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a form of identification before releasing a shipment, such as a Passport, Tax ID, etc.
What payment types do you accept?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! The safety of your personal information is very important to us. For your security, we do not store your credit card information. We use a wide array of the best-in-class electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
What’s a Security Code?
- Security codes, sometimes called card verification (CCV) data, are the digits (usually 3) on the back of your credit card. For cardholder security, we ask you to input these digits during checkout
Why can’t I check out?
- There are a few reasons why you may not be able to complete checkout. Here are some solutions:
- Credit Card Number or CCV: Double check that your credit card number has been properly entered, ensuring that no spaces are between any of the numbers.
- Zip Code/Billing Address: Take a second look at your zip code, ensuring that you’ve input it properly.
How do I know my order went through?
- You know you have successfully placed an order when you get to the Order Confirmation page, which will list your order number. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order.
Can I cancel my order?
- As long as your order is still processing, we will do our very best to cancel your order once you have contacted us. Due to our goal to process orders as soon as we receive them, we cannot guarantee an order can be canceled once it is placed. If you’d like to cancel your order, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Are there any hidden or surprise fees or charges?
- On purchases, you will pay for the cost of the items you order plus any applicable taxes, and that's it!
Why do I sometimes see different prices for the same item?
- Our insider's list emails and site homepage display the lowest listed price for a given product. Some products are available in different sizes, colors, styles, or other options that may be listed at higher prices. For example, a set of twin-size bed sheets may cost less than that same set in king-size.
My question isn’t answered here. How can I get in touch with someone at DealsXS?
- If you have any questions or concerns that were not addressed in this FAQ or on our Policies or About Us pages, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do you ship from?
- Our awesome teams ship directly to you from over 80 warehouses & suppliers around the US. Our main warehouse is located in Chicago, IL.
How much does shipping* cost?
- All items ship to you for free throughout the US. International shipping coming soon.
How do packages ship?
- It depends on what you're ordering. Each supplier has a contract with the carrier of their choice, so it could be USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship from across the U.S so shipping times vary. In most cases, your item will ship within 1 business day. We do ask that you allow up to 2 to 5 business days total (business and standard) for your order to be shipped and delivered, just in case there are any unexpected delays. Express orders will ship & deliver within 24-72 hours.
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- Yes! When your order ships, you will be emailed a tracking number. Please note, it can take up to a week for that tracking number to appear on the carrier’s website.
Can I upgrade my shipping?
- YES! Free Expedited shipping available on all order. Want it faster? For $3.99 We will express your order.
What if I order multiple items? Will they ship together?
- Not necessarily, as we deal with hundreds of suppliers across the country and throughout the world. Your items will likely ship separately.
Is PayPal Cash Back applied to my order?
- No, it is credited to your PayPal account.
Where is my PayPal Cash Back?
- PayPal cashback is applied to your PayPal account after you place your order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Do I have to pay for shipping back to DealsXS when I return an item?
- FREE RETURNS! HASSLE-FREE! Read more about our AWESOME return policy here.
How long do I have to return an item?
- For most items, you have 15 days from the receipt of delivery to make a return eligible. For more details please see our Returns page.
DealsXS.com Product Conditions
DealsXS.com offers deals on hundreds of thousands of Products-damaged, returned, open-box, and pre-owned products. A used or open box item purchased from DealsXS.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Renewed products come with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the item does not work as expected.
All of our products go through a quality check prior to being sold. We use conditions such as "Open Box" to give you an understanding of the overall condition the product is in. We then help you better understand the item condition by listing comments unique to that item.
An item that has been inspected and tested by DealsXS.com or an DealsXS.com-qualified performance-managed supplier, to work and look like new. The item has minimal to no signs of wear, or visible cosmetic damages when held from 12 inches away. Product may come repackaged. All accessories will be present, though some may be generic brands. The product comes with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the product does not work as expected.
An item in perfect working condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing. The original packaging may have minor damage, or item may come repackaged. Package damage is clearly defined for each item. All accessories are present.
**Free Returns is available to delivery addresses in the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Free Returns is available to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States zip code only. Additional geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular products.
**Free Returns is NOT available for International Orders, For more info please email us.
Have a question?
Silver 2020 American Eagle 1 oz. Fine Silver .999 US Mint Silver Eagle 1oz $1 Coin