34 Years of Stunning Silver Soars into 2020!
Why is the American Silver Eagle one of the most collected coins in the world? Is it because of its United States provenance and guaranteed silver purity? Or maybe it’s due to its 34 years of history, originating in the Reagan administration as a way to spur private silver ownership? Perhaps it’s a result of the coin’s stunning combination of Adolph A. Weinman’s classic Walking Liberty with John Mercanti’s heraldic eagle? There’s only one clear answer: It’s because of ALL those reasons – and more! Now sold out at the United States Mint!
No matter why you love collecting American Silver Eagles or how you’ve come to appreciate them, we have the 2020 Silver Eagles that are right and ready for your collection. Whether you love them for their art or for their precious metal (or both!) we have Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition bullion coins sure to delight collectors and silver stackers alike!
- WEINMAN’S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . .— Adolph A. Weinman’s iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI’S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti – the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2020 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- GORGEOUS BU CONDITION – That’s right – you'll receive your coin the exact same way we do at our vaults, meaning your Silver Eagle will come in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, exactly as it left the U.S. Mint.
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure these 2020 Silver Eagles for your very own. Don't wait – order yours today!