Strider - 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years
Free Expedited Shipping
100% Hassle-Free Returns
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
INSPIRE MOBILITY AND FREEDOM
We create kids who have the moxie to say, “Bring it on. Challenge me. I’m ready, world.” The Strider 12 Pro is the bike of choice for kids who don’t just want to go fast but need to go fast...the rest of the world will catch up later, if it can.
An all-aluminum frame that barely tips the scale at 2.54 kg (5.6 lbs.), a textured performance footrest, and an official Strider number plate all mean your little dirt devil is going to be spinning up tornadoes around the other kids at the park.
JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY
Strider offers a sense of community that has transformed the experience of learning to ride a bike. Kids everywhere are now free from the fear of falling and the frustrating of learning how to operate pedals. Strider hosts events such as Camps, Adventure Zones, and the Strider Cup that are great for making new friends and sharing a love of riding.
Strider Pro Features
- World's Lightest Strider: 2.5 kg (5.6 lbs.)
- No-Tool Assembly
- Fully Adjustable with Easy-Adjust Clamps
- Maintenance-Free 12" Foam Rubber Tires
- Racing Number Plate with Pro Graphics
- Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs.)
Check out our other bikes!
Strider 2-in-1 Rocking Bike
The Strider 2-in-1 Rocking Bike is the best way to teach balance and improve dexterity, cognitive ability, and spatial awareness (yeah, a kid’s bike company totally knows what those are). When your tater tot has mastered rocking and is ready to roll out, simply detach the bike.
Strider 12 Sport
The 12 Sport is the perfect bike to take your child from baby steps to big strides, all without busting out a toolkit (no-tool adjustable seat and handlebar and tires that never go flat). The 12 Sport is our all-around fun factory.
Strider 14x Sport
We’ve put together all the right ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence to successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. The Strider 14x is the only bike that includes the simple, step-by-step guide for parents to help their children master the learn-to-ride progression.
How to Measure Your Child's Stand-Over Height
- What size bike should I get my child? Easy, the best size bike for your kiddo is the bike that fits them from day one. The best way to do that is measure their inseam.
- Yeah, but what about their age? Age is more like... an approximate fit. Inseam is an exact fit, trust us.
- Okay, got it. What's an inseam? Good question. Inseam is the distance between the ground and crotch.
- So, why is this inseam babble so important? We're all different heights and shapes, even when we're the same age. This is especially true with kids because they grow like crazy. By measuring inseam, you're making sure that your child's bike has the perfect fit.
- Right, how exactly do I measure this? Have your child stand up really straight with with their shoes on and back to a wall. Place a book between their legs and slide it up the wall to meet the crotch seam of their pants, just like they were sitting on a bike saddle. Measure from the top of the book to the floor and.... Bingo ! You have your inseam.
|Suggested Purchase Age||Expecting - 1 Year||18 Months - 3 Years||18 Months - 5 Years||18 Months - 5 Years||3 - 7 Years|
|Inseam (cm)||22.0 - 34.0 cm||30.0 - 43.0 cm||30.0 - 51.0 cm||30.0 - 51.0 cm||40.0 - 58.0 cm|
|Inseam (Inches)||8.75 - 13.5 inches||12.0 - 17.0 inches||12.0 - 20.0 inches||12.0 - 20.0 inches||16.0 - 23.0 inches|
|Never Flat Tires||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Seat Type||Ergonomically Padded||All-Weather Plastic||Ergonomically Padded||Performance Padded||Custom Performance|
|Bike Frame Type and Weight||Steel - 7.1 Lbs With Base||Steel - 6.5 lbs||Steel - 6.7 Lbs||Aluminum - 5.6 lbs||Steel - 12.5 lbs|
|Compatible with Pedal Kit (Sold Separately)||No||No||No||No||Yes|
Free Expedited Shipping on All Orders. Shipping times vary with an expected delivery of 3-5 days. Need it sooner? Select Express shipping for delivery in 1-2 days. All shipping times are independent of order processing. With the exception of USPS Postage stamps***
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped the next day after the processing day. Please note if you ordered multiple items we will try our best to ship them together however they may ship in multiple packages. We don't ship on weekends or Holidays. In situations where products are in high demand, processing time can take longer than 3 working days.
***All US Postage Stamp Booklets are shipped by standard envelope via USPS without a confirmation/tracking number to ensure we can provide Free Shipping on these items. Please allow 10-14 business days for the delivery of postage Stamps
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore DealsXS is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
*International Shipping - Seller reserves the right to change shipping carriers if needed based on the weight and size of the package.
We only ship to the contiguous United States. Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, "Import Fees"), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country. Components that play a role in Import Fee calculations are (among others):
Product category and price
Shipping costs and package weight
Customs clearance channel
Import taxes based on custom duty amounts
Customs policies vary widely, and some countries don't charge Import Fees for shipments that fall below a minimum value. Contact the customs office of the destination country for more information.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a form of identification before releasing a shipment, such as a Passport, Tax ID, etc.
What payment types do you accept?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! The safety of your personal information is very important to us. For your security, we do not store your credit card information. We use a wide array of the best-in-class electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
What’s a Security Code?
- Security codes, sometimes called card verification (CCV) data, are the digits (usually 3) on the back of your credit card. For cardholder security, we ask you to input these digits during checkout
Why can’t I check out?
- There are a few reasons why you may not be able to complete checkout. Here are some solutions:
- Credit Card Number or CCV: Double check that your credit card number has been properly entered, ensuring that no spaces are between any of the numbers.
- Zip Code/Billing Address: Take a second look at your zip code, ensuring that you’ve input it properly.
How do I know my order went through?
- You know you have successfully placed an order when you get to the Order Confirmation page, which will list your order number. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order.
Can I cancel my order?
- As long as your order is still processing, we will do our very best to cancel your order once you have contacted us. Due to our goal to process orders as soon as we receive them, we cannot guarantee an order can be canceled once it is placed. If you’d like to cancel your order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any hidden or surprise fees or charges?
- On purchases, you will pay for the cost of the items you order plus any applicable taxes, and that's it!
Why do I sometimes see different prices for the same item?
- Our insider's list emails and site homepage display the lowest listed price for a given product. Some products are available in different sizes, colors, styles, or other options that may be listed at higher prices. For example, a set of twin-size bed sheets may cost less than that same set in king-size.
My question isn’t answered here. How can I get in touch with someone at DealsXS?
- If you have any questions or concerns that were not addressed in this FAQ or on our Policies or About Us pages, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com
Where do you ship from?
- Our awesome teams ship directly to you from over 80 warehouses & suppliers around the US. Our main warehouse is located in Chicago, IL.
How much does shipping* cost?
- All items ship to you for free throughout the US. International shipping coming soon.
How do packages ship?
- It depends on what you're ordering. Each supplier has a contract with the carrier of their choice, so it could be USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship from across the U.S so shipping times vary. In most cases, your item will ship within 1 business day. We do ask that you allow up to 2 to 5 business days total (business and standard) for your order to be shipped and delivered, just in case there are any unexpected delays. Express orders will ship & deliver within 24-72 hours.
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- Yes! When your order ships, you will be emailed a tracking number. Please note, it can take up to a week for that tracking number to appear on the carrier’s website.
Can I upgrade my shipping?
- YES! Free Expedited shipping available on all order. Want it faster? For $3.99 We will express your order.
What if I order multiple items? Will they ship together?
- Not necessarily, as we deal with hundreds of suppliers across the country and throughout the world. Your items will likely ship separately.
Is PayPal Cash Back applied to my order?
- No, it is credited to your PayPal account.
Where is my PayPal Cash Back?
- PayPal cashback is applied to your PayPal account after you place your order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Do I have to pay for shipping back to DealsXS when I return an item?
- FREE RETURNS! HASSLE-FREE! Read more about our AWESOME return policy here.
How long do I have to return an item?
- For most items, you have 15 days from the receipt of delivery to make a return eligible. For more details please see our Returns page.
DealsXS.com Product Conditions
DealsXS.com offers deals on hundreds of thousands of Products-damaged, returned, open-box, and pre-owned products. A used or open box item purchased from DealsXS.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Renewed products come with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the item does not work as expected.
All of our products go through a quality check prior to being sold. We use conditions such as "Open Box" to give you an understanding of the overall condition the product is in. We then help you better understand the item condition by listing comments unique to that item.
An item that has been inspected and tested by DealsXS.com or an DealsXS.com-qualified performance-managed supplier, to work and look like new. The item has minimal to no signs of wear, or visible cosmetic damages when held from 12 inches away. Product may come repackaged. All accessories will be present, though some may be generic brands. The product comes with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the product does not work as expected.
An item in perfect working condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing. The original packaging may have minor damage, or item may come repackaged. Package damage is clearly defined for each item. All accessories are present.
**Free Returns is available to delivery addresses in the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Free Returns is available to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States zip code only. Additional geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular products.
**Free Returns is NOT available for International Orders, For more info please email us.
Have a question?
Strider - 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years