INSPIRE MOBILITY AND FREEDOM
We create kids who have the moxie to say, “Bring it on. Challenge me. I’m ready, world.” The Strider 12 Pro is the bike of choice for kids who don’t just want to go fast but need to go fast...the rest of the world will catch up later, if it can.
An all-aluminum frame that barely tips the scale at 2.54 kg (5.6 lbs.), a textured performance footrest, and an official Strider number plate all mean your little dirt devil is going to be spinning up tornadoes around the other kids at the park.
JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY
Strider offers a sense of community that has transformed the experience of learning to ride a bike. Kids everywhere are now free from the fear of falling and the frustrating of learning how to operate pedals. Strider hosts events such as Camps, Adventure Zones, and the Strider Cup that are great for making new friends and sharing a love of riding.
Strider Pro Features
- World's Lightest Strider: 2.5 kg (5.6 lbs.)
- No-Tool Assembly
- Fully Adjustable with Easy-Adjust Clamps
- Maintenance-Free 12" Foam Rubber Tires
- Racing Number Plate with Pro Graphics
- Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs.)
Check out our other bikes!
Strider 2-in-1 Rocking Bike
The Strider 2-in-1 Rocking Bike is the best way to teach balance and improve dexterity, cognitive ability, and spatial awareness (yeah, a kid’s bike company totally knows what those are). When your tater tot has mastered rocking and is ready to roll out, simply detach the bike.
Strider 12 Sport
The 12 Sport is the perfect bike to take your child from baby steps to big strides, all without busting out a toolkit (no-tool adjustable seat and handlebar and tires that never go flat). The 12 Sport is our all-around fun factory.
Strider 14x Sport
We’ve put together all the right ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence to successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. The Strider 14x is the only bike that includes the simple, step-by-step guide for parents to help their children master the learn-to-ride progression.
How to Measure Your Child's Stand-Over Height
- What size bike should I get my child? Easy, the best size bike for your kiddo is the bike that fits them from day one. The best way to do that is measure their inseam.
- Yeah, but what about their age? Age is more like... an approximate fit. Inseam is an exact fit, trust us.
- Okay, got it. What's an inseam? Good question. Inseam is the distance between the ground and crotch.
- So, why is this inseam babble so important? We're all different heights and shapes, even when we're the same age. This is especially true with kids because they grow like crazy. By measuring inseam, you're making sure that your child's bike has the perfect fit.
- Right, how exactly do I measure this? Have your child stand up really straight with with their shoes on and back to a wall. Place a book between their legs and slide it up the wall to meet the crotch seam of their pants, just like they were sitting on a bike saddle. Measure from the top of the book to the floor and.... Bingo ! You have your inseam.
|Suggested Purchase Age||Expecting - 1 Year||18 Months - 3 Years||18 Months - 5 Years||18 Months - 5 Years||3 - 7 Years|
|Inseam (cm)||22.0 - 34.0 cm||30.0 - 43.0 cm||30.0 - 51.0 cm||30.0 - 51.0 cm||40.0 - 58.0 cm|
|Inseam (Inches)||8.75 - 13.5 inches||12.0 - 17.0 inches||12.0 - 20.0 inches||12.0 - 20.0 inches||16.0 - 23.0 inches|
|Never Flat Tires||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Seat Type||Ergonomically Padded||All-Weather Plastic||Ergonomically Padded||Performance Padded||Custom Performance|
|Bike Frame Type and Weight||Steel - 7.1 Lbs With Base||Steel - 6.5 lbs||Steel - 6.7 Lbs||Aluminum - 5.6 lbs||Steel - 12.5 lbs|
|Compatible with Pedal Kit (Sold Separately)||No||No||No||No||Yes|