Texas Instruments TI-89 Advanced Graphing Calculator
- Over 500 KB memory for storing functions, programs, and data
- Pretty Print technology displays mathematical expressions as they appear in textbooks
- High-resolution display with split-screen views
- Computes symbolic solutions to differential equations
- Input/output port and cable, also supports optional TI-GRAPH LINK
The product description for this item is for the TI-89 Titanium and describes features that are not included with the TI-89 Advanced. The TI-89 Advanced does not include a USB Port, but a basic 3.5mm I/O input.
Essential for AP Calculus, college math, and beyond, the TI-89 is the most logical handheld technology for advanced mathematics studies. Enhanced with Flash technology, this handheld gives you the flexibility to add calculator software applications and additional functionality, providing long-term value.
Built-in advanced mathematics software includes a Computer Algebra System (CAS) enabling you to manipulate mathematical expressions and functions (factor, solve, differentiate, integrate, and more). It also includes differential equations, 2-D graphing and data analysis, 3-D graphing with rotations, linear algebra, interactive numeric solver, constants, unit conversions, statistical regressions, and optional assembly language programming.