Texas Instruments TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator (Packaging May Differ)
Free Expedited Shipping
100% Hassle-Free Returns
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Graphing calculator handles calculus, algebra, matrices, and statistical functions
- 188 KB RAM and 2.7 MB flash memory for speed; plenty of storage for functions, programs, data
- Large 100 x 160 pixel display for split-screen views. Compatible with CBL 2 system, CBR 2 motion sensor, vernier easylink and vernier easytemp systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world data
- USB on-the-go technology for file sharing with other calculators and connecting with PCs. Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, elementary row operations and reduced row echelon form; matrix elements can be real or complex and numeric or symbolic
- Backed by 1-year warranty
The TI-89 Titanium lets you perform basic math, algebra, calculus, graphs, matrices, and statistical functions and creating animations, graphing 3-D rotations, and plotting contours. Graphing functions include basic function graphing, parametric graphing, polar graphing, sequence graphing, 3-D graphing, and differential-equation graphing. Additionally, the TI-89 Titanium includes symbolic manipulation, constants and measurement units, statistics and data plots, a numeric solver, a text editor, programming capabilities, tables, a split-screen function, variable management, and the ability to link to other calculators or a computer. The TI-89 Titanium's flash technology allows upgrading to future software versions without having to continually invest in new calculators. The 188 KB of RAM, combined with an impressive 2.7 MB of flash memory (three times the memory of the TI-89), are more than sufficient for stored functions, programs, and data, and add welcome speed to go with the TI's reliability. Create custom menus or use the default menu. Another feature is the Program Editor, which gives you the ability to write custom applications. The large LCD is adjustable to your environment and can be viewed clearly under a variety of lighting conditions. The calculator also comes with an input/output port and cable, letting to synch up with other TI-89s or TI-92s, as well as a USB port and cable. An attached, hard slide cover protects the calculator.
The TI-89 Titanium's flash technology allows you to upgrade to future software versions without having to continually invest in new calculators. The 188 KB of RAM, combined with an impressive 2.7 MB of flash memory (three times the memory of the TI-89), are more than sufficient for your stored functions, programs, and data, and add welcome speed to go with the TI's reliability. You can create custom menus or use the default menu. Another cool feature is the Program Editor, which gives you the ability to write custom applications.
The large LCD is adjustable to your environment and can be viewed clearly under a variety of lighting conditions. The calculator also comes with an input/output port and cable, letting you synch up with other TI-89s or TI-92s, as well as a USB port and cable. An attached, hard slide cover protects the calculator from getting knocked around in your backpack.
What's in the Box
The TI-89 Titanium calculator, a slide case, 3AAA batteries, a quick reference card, 1 USB computer cable, 1 USB unit-to-unit-cable
From the Manufacturer
TI's most powerful graphing handheld to date, the TI-89 Titanium offers new features, preloaded apps, and even more versatility. A built-in USB port makes data transfer ultraconvenient. Plus, with three times more memory than the TI-89, you can store more apps, data, and programs.
The TI-89 Titanium's advanced functionality and 3-D graphing make problem-solving for AP courses and engineering much easier. It's the most powerful TI graphing handheld allowed to be used on the AP Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Physics, AP Chemistry, PSAT/NMSQT, SAT I, and SAT II Math IC and IIC exams. The TI-89 Titanium comes preloaded with many apps, including:
- Preloaded handheld software applications: Calendar, CellSheet, Contacts, EE Pro, Finance, French Localization, German Localization, NoteFolio, Planner, Polynomial Root Finder, Simultaneous Equation Solver, Spanish Localization, Statistics with List Editor (in English, French, German, and Spanish), StudyCards, Symbolic Math Guide, Tasks
- Three times the memory of the TI-89
- Built-in USB port with cable
- Kickstand slide case
- All of the features and functionality of the popular TI-89
Free Expedited Shipping on All Orders. Shipping times vary with an expected delivery of 3-5 days. Need it sooner? Select Express shipping for delivery in 1-2 days. All shipping times are independent of order processing. With the exception of USPS Postage stamps***
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped the next day after the processing day. Please note if you ordered multiple items we will try our best to ship them together however they may ship in multiple packages. We don't ship on weekends or Holidays. In situations where products are in high demand, processing time can take longer than 3 working days.
***All US Postage Stamp Booklets are shipped by standard envelope via USPS without a confirmation/tracking number to ensure we can provide Free Shipping on these items. Please allow 10-14 business days for the delivery of postage Stamps
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore DealsXS is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
*International Shipping - Seller reserves the right to change shipping carriers if needed based on the weight and size of the package.
We only ship to the contiguous United States. Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, "Import Fees"), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country. Components that play a role in Import Fee calculations are (among others):
Product category and price
Shipping costs and package weight
Customs clearance channel
Import taxes based on custom duty amounts
Customs policies vary widely, and some countries don't charge Import Fees for shipments that fall below a minimum value. Contact the customs office of the destination country for more information.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a form of identification before releasing a shipment, such as a Passport, Tax ID, etc.
What payment types do you accept?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! The safety of your personal information is very important to us. For your security, we do not store your credit card information. We use a wide array of the best-in-class electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
What’s a Security Code?
- Security codes, sometimes called card verification (CCV) data, are the digits (usually 3) on the back of your credit card. For cardholder security, we ask you to input these digits during checkout
Why can’t I check out?
- There are a few reasons why you may not be able to complete checkout. Here are some solutions:
- Credit Card Number or CCV: Double check that your credit card number has been properly entered, ensuring that no spaces are between any of the numbers.
- Zip Code/Billing Address: Take a second look at your zip code, ensuring that you’ve input it properly.
How do I know my order went through?
- You know you have successfully placed an order when you get to the Order Confirmation page, which will list your order number. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order.
Can I cancel my order?
- As long as your order is still processing, we will do our very best to cancel your order once you have contacted us. Due to our goal to process orders as soon as we receive them, we cannot guarantee an order can be canceled once it is placed. If you’d like to cancel your order, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Are there any hidden or surprise fees or charges?
- On purchases, you will pay for the cost of the items you order plus any applicable taxes, and that's it!
Why do I sometimes see different prices for the same item?
- Our insider's list emails and site homepage display the lowest listed price for a given product. Some products are available in different sizes, colors, styles, or other options that may be listed at higher prices. For example, a set of twin-size bed sheets may cost less than that same set in king-size.
My question isn’t answered here. How can I get in touch with someone at DealsXS?
- If you have any questions or concerns that were not addressed in this FAQ or on our Policies or About Us pages, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do you ship from?
- Our awesome teams ship directly to you from over 80 warehouses & suppliers around the US. Our main warehouse is located in Chicago, IL.
How much does shipping* cost?
- All items ship to you for free throughout the US. International shipping coming soon.
How do packages ship?
- It depends on what you're ordering. Each supplier has a contract with the carrier of their choice, so it could be USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship from across the U.S so shipping times vary. In most cases, your item will ship within 1 business day. We do ask that you allow up to 2 to 5 business days total (business and standard) for your order to be shipped and delivered, just in case there are any unexpected delays. Express orders will ship & deliver within 24-72 hours.
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- Yes! When your order ships, you will be emailed a tracking number. Please note, it can take up to a week for that tracking number to appear on the carrier’s website.
Can I upgrade my shipping?
- YES! Free Expedited shipping available on all order. Want it faster? For $3.99 We will express your order.
What if I order multiple items? Will they ship together?
- Not necessarily, as we deal with hundreds of suppliers across the country and throughout the world. Your items will likely ship separately.
Is PayPal Cash Back applied to my order?
- No, it is credited to your PayPal account.
Where is my PayPal Cash Back?
- PayPal cashback is applied to your PayPal account after you place your order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Do I have to pay for shipping back to DealsXS when I return an item?
- FREE RETURNS! HASSLE-FREE! Read more about our AWESOME return policy here.
How long do I have to return an item?
- For most items, you have 15 days from the receipt of delivery to make a return eligible. For more details please see our Returns page.
DealsXS.com Product Conditions
DealsXS.com offers deals on hundreds of thousands of Products-damaged, returned, open-box, and pre-owned products. A used or open box item purchased from DealsXS.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Renewed products come with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the item does not work as expected.
All of our products go through a quality check prior to being sold. We use conditions such as "Open Box" to give you an understanding of the overall condition the product is in. We then help you better understand the item condition by listing comments unique to that item.
An item that has been inspected and tested by DealsXS.com or an DealsXS.com-qualified performance-managed supplier, to work and look like new. The item has minimal to no signs of wear, or visible cosmetic damages when held from 12 inches away. Product may come repackaged. All accessories will be present, though some may be generic brands. The product comes with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the product does not work as expected.
An item in perfect working condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing. The original packaging may have minor damage, or item may come repackaged. Package damage is clearly defined for each item. All accessories are present.
**Free Returns is available to delivery addresses in the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Free Returns is available to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States zip code only. Additional geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular products.
**Free Returns is NOT available for International Orders, For more info please email us.
Have a question?
Texas Instruments TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator (Packaging May Differ)