VXDAS TPMS Relearn Tool for GM Tire Sensor TPMS Reset Tool Tire Pressure Monitor System Activation Tool OEC-T5 for GM Buick/Chevy/Cadillac Series Vehicles 2021 Edition
- 【2021 For GM TIRE TPMS RELEARN TOOL】Works on most General Motors (Chevy / Buick / GMC / Opel /Cadillac etc)equipped with 315/433 MHz , Please check the last picture with exact car model. More car models will be updated after being tested!【Please comfirm VXDAS brand LOGO, without LOGO are FAKE, and not sure the quality】
- 【ESSENTIAL VEHICLE TOOL】Tire Reset Activate Easily within 1-2 Mins, after tire rotations or change a new tire, Remote Control Door Lock Receiver Module replacement or Tire Pressure Sensor replacement.
- 【EASY TO USE】tpms reset tool can help you reprogram all tires much easier just with 3 steps. Ensure that the vehicle is in the TPMS Learn Mode, and follow the service procedure. Hold tool against the sidewall of the tire, near the valve stem. Depress Learn button while holding the tool against the tire sidewall.
- 【SAVE TIME& MONEY】Tire pressure monitor sensor activation tool is simple and fast ,activates the individual TPM sensor with the press of one button easily within 1-2 Mins.Save your almost 20-80$,.Much better than going to the dealer or a tire store just to get your pressure sensors reset.
- 【FRIENDLY TIPS】.Different vehicle may need different times to reset all of your tire sensors after rotation,.take out battery if don't use,.Not for TRUCK & Please use NEW 9V battery(not include in package) 【Professional Support Ce and FCC approved. VXDAS provides 12 months warranty】
VXDAS TPMS Relearn Reset Activation Tool for GM series Vehicles (Chevy / Buick / GMC / Opel / Cadillac etc, from 2006-2021, Cars, SUV, Pickup), equipped with Tire Pressure Monitor system (TPMS) sensor.It can quickly reset tire sensors after you do tire rotation or change a new tire.
Factory tested models：
2006-2019 For almost all GM Series vehicles: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC,Opel
2010: Acadia, Enclave. OUTLOOK, Traverse (VIN R/V) ,Allure, LaCrosse (VIN G),Antara. Captiva, Terrain, Winstorm, Avalanche. Escalade, Suburban, etc.
2011: Astra,Avalanche. Escalade, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon (VIN C/K),Aveo, Barina (VIN S/T),Buick Excelle,Buick Regal (China),Camaro (VIN F),Canyon, etc.
2012: Camaro (VIN F),Canyon, Colorado (VIN S/T),Caprice PPV,Captiva Sport,Chevrolet Cobalt (2809),Colorado (Other IO), S10 (South America),Corvette.etc.
2013: Barina (5376837),Camaro (VIN F) (3106), Caprice PPV (3105),Captiva Sport (3101),Cobalt (3107),Colorado, Colorado 7, S10, Trailblazer (5392270),Combo-D,Corvette (VIN Y) (3104).etc.
Customer test available models:
2006-2013: Corvette,Nissan Frontier,Cadillac Escalade,GMC Yukon Denali,NBS. etc
2014-2015: Buick Lacrosse,Chevy Volt,Chevy SS.Chevy Cruze,Chevy Equinox,Chevy Silverado. etc
2016-2018:Acadia,Buick,Buick cascada,Chevy lahoe,Chevy Cruze,Chevy equniox,Chevy Colorado.etc
When you need this tire relearn tool?
1. New TPMS sensors installed, letting air out or adding air in to the tire couldn’t make the system recognize new sensors.
2. Do tire rotation, didn’t have a quick and easy way to let ECU relearn new tire information.
3. When tire pressure indicator light ON, after the maintenance performed, the tire pressure needs to be reset to turn off the TPMS light.
4. Low tire pressure or leakage /replacement or installation of tire pressure monitoring equipment / tire replacement, sensor damage, etc. After those problems solved, TPMS needs to be reset.
Specific Vehicle Models into Learning Mode:
For Nissan & Infiniti vehicles:
- 1. Put ignition “on ”, wait for start
- 2. Find the wire behind the OBD II port, and tape the wire to the OBD II braked place for 6 times in 10 seconds
- 3. Dashboard TPMS system light will flash, wait for 1 minutes, then it's on learning mode
How to Get into the Learning Mode?
1. Make the gear in P position.
2. Use cruise to choose TPMS re-learn mode in the dashboard settings.
3. Horn will ring twice and the TPMS indicator flashes, then the learning mode has been successfully entered. (If equipped, the message center will display the front left (LF) tire)
- 1. When using VXDAS TPMS Relearn Tool, the device's emitter head and the tire sidewall next to the sensor are 90° perpendicular to each other.
- 2. Please make sure the 9v battery in good condition
- 3. It works for light truck, but not for heavy truck.
- 4. Before tpms system works properly, the body control module will record ID of each position
- 5.when the vehicle is completed within the specified time, the normal vehicle will automatically exit the learning mode after 2 to 3 minutes of entering the learning mode without learning a new sensor
- 6.Follow this order to rest TPMS sensors: Front left, front right, rear right, rear left.
How to use VXDAS GM TPMS Relearn Tool?
1. Set the car in TPMS learning mode. (car horns twice)
2. Starting relearn process from left front tire, point antenna on correct position. Press & release power button. Once the speaker chirped, move to the next tire.
3. Follow this order to rest TPMS sensors: Front left, front right, rear right, rear left.
4. After all sensors reseted, the car horns twice means TPMS re-learn finished.
For GM Series Vehicles
VXDAS TPMS Reset Tool TPMS Reset Tool Works on most GM vehicles(From 2006-2019) equipped with 315/433 MHz, very powerful and easy to use
It won't work if you've purchased aftermarket sensors with wrong frequency.
Powerful Circuit Board: Sensitive sensor chip, run faster. Unleaded and immersion gold process circuit board make it run more stable
Portable and Handy
Mini device, powerful function. With this simple device, you can easily relearn your GM TPMS by yourself instead of going to dealer shop. Save both time and money.
|Applicable Models||for all car trucks and trailers (12V-24V).||For Ford||For GM and Ford||For almost all car||For all car||For all car|