Wooden Multi Insect Bee Butterfly House
Free Expedited Shipping
100% Hassle-Free Returns
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 【PREMIUM WOOD】 The butterfly house made of fir wood with exquisite workmanship withstand weather, this bee hotel is sturdy, breathable, and nice-looking. You can offer mason bees, butterflies, ladybugs, green lacewings and other solitary insects a cozy place for shelter and nesting in the backyard, on the terrace, patio, or balcony. Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.4 x 10.2 inch (W x D x H)
- 【DIVERSE ROOMS IN ONE】To settle more species of insects, each gird of the bug hotel is filled with different materials and designed differently. This bug hotel can attract more ladybugs, bees, butterflies to your garden, and shelter, hibernate and lay their eggs. The bee house is a must-have for all nature lovers.
- 【IMPROVE GARDEN PRODUCTIVITY】When they living in the bee houses for the garden, they help to recycle decaying vegetation, pollinate plants. Bees' great pollinating powers will help plants reach their full potential. Lacewings and their larvae feed on a wide variety of insect pests where beetles and their larvae feed on aphids and other insects to allow better plant growth.
- 【EASY TO USE】 The bug hotel above the ground in a warm, south-facing position Ideally, near plenty of nectar-rich flowers, plants, and trees. The insect terrarium can be mounted on a wall or tree ideal for those who love the environment, and functional outdoor decor for the yard.
- 【WONDERFUL GIFTS】The mason bee houses for the garden is an excellent gift to nature and insects, and this ladybug habitat provides an excellent opportunity to observe insects.
Dinana Home Wooden Insect House
If you have a large flower bed, pond or hedge where there is already an abundance of wildlife you will find your hotel will fill up more quickly if sited near to these population centers.
Attracting mason bees near your home is safe and beneficial to the pollination of flowers, fruit, and vegetable plants, and trees Mason bees are born pollinators, rarely sting, and are not aggressive These friendly bees are industrious and safe around children and pets Mason bees are part of the solitary bee family which, unlike bumble bees or honey bees, don't live in colonies in a hive They are gentle and wonderful pollinators of crops and gardens that grow in your backyard Solitary bees have a fascinating life cycle, laying their larvae in tubes or tunnels where they gestate for 9 months before emerging as adult bees in the spring.
Insects that Would Use This House:
Mason Bees, Leaf-Cutter Bees, Beetles, Centipedes, Spiders, Wood Lice, Ladybugs, Lacewings, Butterflies
It is a really natural eye catcher for your garden! Adding this bee hive to your garden gives wild pollinators a comfortable nest to inhabit, to substantially increase the yield and make your garden much busier, more interesting and beautiful.
FLOURISH YOUR GARDEN
The insect house offers children an exciting and instructive opportunity to observe nature and fascinating creatures up close!
Good for the environment and entertaining too!
Enjoy the educational aspect of beekeeping. This bee house allows for frequent, easy monitoring of bee nesting activity and larvae development.
An easy way to support bees in their local ecosystems, right in your backyard!
We recommend placing the insect hotel in a direction facing south where there is ample sunshine and in the vicinity of flowering plants so that there is enough nectar and pollen nearby.
It provides an appealing shelter where insects can nest and hibernate, without disturbing the natural order of things.
INTERACT WITH NATURE
Each compartment appeals to different insects. In the upper chamber filled with deadwood, straw and round timber, earwigs and bees feel very comfortable. The section with bamboo and woods is also suited for bees.
The middle compartment best suits butterflies and the large compartment below with pine cone is best suited for green lacewings and ladybugs.
When place it near to vegetation and flowering plants, it works best.
Please note that the filling materials are firmly embedded in the insect home.
Therefore, they cannot be removed or replaced.
HOW TO USE
Site in a sunny position facing between south to southeast to catch some morning sun, which bees love.
The bee house should not be shaded by trees or other objects, and the height needs to be 60in to 70in above the ground.
When initially putting up a new mason bee house, be patient! It may takes some time until bees find their way to your bee house.
Monitor the house for a few weeks, If you do not notice any wanted activity after close monitoring, the location might be not suitable.
Re-locate your bees house to another sunny location in your garden or yard for another try.
Free Expedited Shipping on All Orders. Shipping times vary with an expected delivery of 3-5 days. Need it sooner? Select Express shipping for delivery in 1-2 days. All shipping times are independent of order processing. With the exception of USPS Postage stamps***
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped the next day after the processing day. Please note if you ordered multiple items we will try our best to ship them together however they may ship in multiple packages. We don't ship on weekends or Holidays. In situations where products are in high demand, processing time can take longer than 3 working days.
***All US Postage Stamp Booklets are shipped by standard envelope via USPS without a confirmation/tracking number to ensure we can provide Free Shipping on these items. Please allow 10-14 business days for the delivery of postage Stamps
We only ship to the contiguous United States. Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
International Shipping Policy
We offer international shipping to many countries around the world. Please note that international shipments may be subject to customs fees, taxes, and other charges, which are the responsibility of the buyer.
- USPS: 2-3 weeks for delivery
- UPS: 1-2 weeks for delivery
Please note that these are estimated shipping times and can vary based on your location, customs processing times, and other factors beyond our control.
Shipping Methods: We offer two shipping methods for international orders:
- USPS First-Class Mail International: This is our standard shipping method, which offers affordable rates but may take longer for delivery.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: This is our faster shipping method, which offers more reliable and faster delivery times, but comes at a higher cost.
Please note that some countries may have restrictions on certain products or shipping methods, and we reserve the right to cancel orders or change shipping methods based on these restrictions.
Tracking: All international shipments will include tracking information. Please note that tracking information may not be available for all countries or for all shipping methods.
Returns and Refunds: We accept returns for international orders within 30 days of delivery, as long as the items are in their original condition. Please note that we do not refund shipping fees or any customs fees, taxes, or other charges incurred during shipping.
If you have any questions about our international shipping policy or would like more information about shipping to your country, please contact us before placing your order firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, "Import Fees"), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country. Components that play a role in Import Fee calculations are (among others):
Product category and price
Shipping costs and package weight
Customs clearance channel
Import taxes based on custom duty amounts
Customs policies vary widely, and some countries don't charge Import Fees for shipments that fall below a minimum value. Contact the customs office of the destination country for more information.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a form of identification before releasing a shipment, such as a Passport, Tax ID, etc.
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore DealsXS is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
*International Shipping - Seller reserves the right to change shipping carriers if needed based on the weight and size of the package.
What payment types do you accept?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! The safety of your personal information is very important to us. For your security, we do not store your credit card information. We use a wide array of the best-in-class electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
What’s a Security Code?
- Security codes, sometimes called card verification (CCV) data, are the digits (usually 3) on the back of your credit card. For cardholder security, we ask you to input these digits during checkout
Why can’t I check out?
- There are a few reasons why you may not be able to complete checkout. Here are some solutions:
- Credit Card Number or CCV: Double check that your credit card number has been properly entered, ensuring that no spaces are between any of the numbers.
- Zip Code/Billing Address: Take a second look at your zip code, ensuring that you’ve input it properly.
How do I know my order went through?
- You know you have successfully placed an order when you get to the Order Confirmation page, which will list your order number. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order.
Can I cancel my order?
- As long as your order is still processing, we will do our very best to cancel your order once you have contacted us. Due to our goal to process orders as soon as we receive them, we cannot guarantee an order can be canceled once it is placed. If you’d like to cancel your order, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Are there any hidden or surprise fees or charges?
- On purchases, you will pay for the cost of the items you order plus any applicable taxes, and that's it!
Why do I sometimes see different prices for the same item?
- Our insider's list emails and site homepage display the lowest listed price for a given product. Some products are available in different sizes, colors, styles, or other options that may be listed at higher prices. For example, a set of twin-size bed sheets may cost less than that same set in king-size.
My question isn’t answered here. How can I get in touch with someone at DealsXS?
- If you have any questions or concerns that were not addressed in this FAQ or on our Policies or About Us pages, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do you ship from?
- Our awesome teams ship directly to you from over 80 warehouses & suppliers around the US. Our main warehouse is located in Chicago, IL.
How much does shipping* cost?
- All items ship to you for free throughout the US. International shipping coming soon.
How do packages ship?
- It depends on what you're ordering. Each supplier has a contract with the carrier of their choice, so it could be USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship from across the U.S so shipping times vary. In most cases, your item will ship within 1 business day. We do ask that you allow up to 2 to 5 business days total (business and standard) for your order to be shipped and delivered, just in case there are any unexpected delays. Express orders will ship & deliver within 24-72 hours.
International Shipping Times:
- USPS: 4-8 weeks for delivery
- UPS: 1-2 weeks for delivery
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- Yes! When your order ships, you will be emailed a tracking number. Please note, it can take up to a week for that tracking number to appear on the carrier’s website.
Can I upgrade my shipping?
- YES! Free Expedited shipping available on all order. Want it faster? For $9.99 We will express your order VIA USPS Priority Mail Service.
What if I order multiple items? Will they ship together?
- Not necessarily, as we deal with hundreds of suppliers across the country and throughout the world. Your items will likely ship separately.
Is PayPal Cash Back applied to my order?
- No, it is credited to your PayPal account.
Where is my PayPal Cash Back?
- PayPal cashback is applied to your PayPal account after you place your order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Do I have to pay for shipping back to DealsXS when I return an item?
- ALMOST-FREE RETURNS! HASSLE-FREE! Read more about our AWESOME return policy here.
How long do I have to return an item?
- For most items, you have 15 days from the receipt of delivery to make a return eligible. For more details please see our Returns page.
DealsXS.com Product Conditions
DealsXS.com offers deals on hundreds of thousands of Products-damaged, returned, open-box, and pre-owned products. A used or open box item purchased from DealsXS.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Renewed products come with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the item does not work as expected.
All of our products go through a quality check prior to being sold. We use conditions such as "Open Box" to give you an understanding of the overall condition the product is in. We then help you better understand the item condition by listing comments unique to that item.
An item that has been inspected and tested by DealsXS.com or an DealsXS.com-qualified performance-managed supplier, to work and look like new. The item has minimal to no signs of wear, or visible cosmetic damages when held from 12 inches away. Product may come repackaged. All accessories will be present, though some may be generic brands. The product comes with the DealsXS.com Renewed Guarantee giving you a replacement or credit within 30 days of purchase if the product does not work as expected.
An item in perfect working condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing. The original packaging may have minor damage, or item may come repackaged. Package damage is clearly defined for each item. All accessories are present.
**Almost-Free Returns is available ONLY for customers that pay the additional re:do coverage at checkout. The delivery addresses must be within the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Almost-Free Returns is available to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States zip code only. Additional geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular products.
**Almost-Free Returns is NOT available for International Orders, For more info please email us.
Have a question?
Wooden Multi Insect Bee Butterfly House